Ch.1 -Welcome to Wales...where the gays roam!-

♥ Author's Note: They're back and better than ever. Hope you enjoy...♥ 

June 1st, 2013

Dear Diary,
I'm having hot problems!?

I will honestly not understand why the HELL I agreed to go to Wales with the Henderson's but I do know in the past couple of days that I've been in Wales is that I've been surrounded by a lot of friggin gay men. It's like there's a whole circus full of them! Everywhere I turn it's like I can't get away from all of this gayness! Don't get me wrong, I've been having a little fun seeing a lot of people accepting the fact that I'm gay instead of being in the hell hole of a hometown so I can be judged by those fugly motherfuckers but I've been having 'Images' in my dreams that have been causing me to have problems that I rather not talk about. I wish Demetrius and Ariel would have warned me that they had some fucking sexy twin cousins! But, that's not what I'm worried about right now. I need to know/evaluate my thinking processes that were happening when I said I was coming along and why my parents agreed that I could go all the way across the world. I do remember it being the last day of school and, Demetrius, Ariel, and I were in their house this time because Mom was cleaning...

I nibbled on my chocolate chip cookie, Demetrius was eating some Belgium chocolate (that I think) was imported for him, and Ariel was being stingy with the Nutella. Mr. Alex walked into the kitchen with a big smile on his face and doing a happy dance.

"Hi, Tyler." He sung, snatching the unhealthy items we had in our hands because of course we were about to have dinner.

"Hey, Mr. Alex, why are you so happy? You're usually less animated than now."

He threw the stuff in the trash and smiled even wider. "We're going to Wales in a couple of days! We get to see all the family. We're staying with cousins for the whole summer. I'm just so happy!"

I went pale. They were going to Wales for the summer?

Mr. Alex's smile faded, he looked at Demetrius and Ariel. "You didn't tell poor Tyler about us leaving? Shame on you both! Haven't I taught you not to keep things from people?" he turned back to me with a frown. "I'm sorry Tyler, that they didn't tell you before."

"It's alright, it's not like I was expecting to spend my entire summer with my best friends or anything, it's cool though. I'll just have to spend it alone, sitting in front of my tv eating ice cream."

The front door unlocked and Mr.Danny walked in with his handy dandy briefcase in hand, he was grinning like crazy. He kissed Mr.Alex."Hey, family. Ready for the trip? Do you have everything packed?" Mr.Alex elbowed him, whispering something into his ear and then turning back to me. "Oops. Sorry, Tyler. I didn't know."

Damn, they act like one of my family members just died. "I'm fine. I'll just be going home now to my family." I got up from my seat and started to walk towards the front door but somebody grabbed my hand. I turned around. Demetrius.

"What if Tyler came with us, Dad?" Ariel asked Mr.Danny. 

Mr.Danny looked at Mr.Alex, "Do you want Tyler to come with us to Wales, honey?"

"I woudn't mind. In fact I would love to have Tyler to come with us...if it's fine with your mother it's alright with us."

That's how I came to Wales, huh? Well, if I wasn't so shocked I guess I wouldn't have come here because I can't seem to stand not spending a whole summer without my best friends. Yeah....sees about right. I just hope nothing  too bad happens this summer or I'll be pissed.