Proposal

Hello everyone. This was ready since long but i was not sure I should be publishing or not since I'm not sure you all will like or not. Pls do give review on this.

Shadi karni hogi mujhse wo bhi che mahinoke liye.... arnav announced as soon as khusi stable herself after his not so gentle jerk. He was very much prepared on how to make her agree to this proposal but before he could use his strick...

Arnavji...... Khusi called looking at him in disbelief.

This is not how you propose that too for marriage..... Khusi utter shaking her head disapprovingly not at all liking what she just heard.

What the..... what was left for him to say other than this.

This ...this... what the of yours is the root cause of everything...... Khusi accused glaring at him. She was angry with the way he said che mahino ke liye instead of sath janmo k liye.

Hey Devi Maiya that is why you dragged me all the way. Arnavji app bhi na.. You should have propsed right there infront of everyone. Haye it woud have been so romactic..... khusi said with dreamy look imagining herself being proposed infront of everyone completely missing what his dear arnavji was going through listening to her. Where her mind was going he thought frowning looking at her dreamy look. For what he brought her and what she was predicting.

But don't worry Arnavji. I'm with you. I'll teach you how you should propose.... Khusi said getting all excited. Why not after all she was writing her own proposal.

Khusi...... Arnav called her, shaking his head which had stopped working from the opposite reaction he was getting.

Kya khusi... App bhi na Arnavji. That's why you should sometime watch movies .... khusi suggested.

If only you had this little sense of watching movie and getting some idea from there i would have got my dream proposal....... khusi complained twisting her mouth left and right. Arnav continued with his frowning bussiness. Wasn't she in love with his so called jijaji?

Salmanji se kuch ideas leli hoti.. Koi baat nahi. Hum hain na unke fan..... khusi said raising her imaginary collar proudly.

 Step by step ok arnavji..... khusi asked getting all excited. In her excitement she completely missed what reaction she was getting from her dear arnavji.

First step go on your knee...... khusi order but frown getting confused expression from her dear arnavji. May be her laad governer was not comfortable in proposing that way she thought.

Ok leave that. We'll escape that step. Now catch my hands...... khusi said and before he can  even process what she just said she herself moved closer to him and caught his big palm between her small one.

Now look at my eyes....... khusi wishpered . Arnav  whose mind was already non functional, lost his heart funtionality too  when his gaze meet her beautiful doe shaped eyes.

Now you have to say something nice  about me..... khusi added and herself went on and on on how khusi is and ended her not so little speech onKhusi Will you marry me, to be mine not for this birth but all the seven birth...... khusi whispered at the end  looking lovingly at arnav who was still lost in her eyes.

Yes Yes arnavji I'll marry you...... khusi answered her own proposal hugging him tightly making him gasp in shock. Why the hell was he getting shock after shock.

Dekha yese propose karte hai. Sath janmo ke liye hota hai che mahino kee liye nahi.... Khusi said as if she was teaching some small child.

Jo bhi ho hum bohot khush hai. Jiji aur hum ek ghar main rahenge. ( Whatever it is i'm so happy. Me and jiji will live in same house)...... khusi utter grinning ear to ear imagining herself being married to her arnavji and living together with her jiji.

Did you talked with di and naniji..... khusi asked making him absent mindedly nod his head in negative.

Koi baat nahi. Hum baat karenge unse. Afterall my laadgoverner proposed for marriage....  with that she was gone leaving stunned arnavji behind.

Arnav was still wondering on what happened when khusi made reentry.

Arnavji.. I forget important part of proposing...... khusi said trying to catch her breath because of all the running she did few sec back.

I love you tho kaha hi nahi app ne. Now say I Love You khusi........ khusi encouraged. But was in hurry to wait for his input.

Offo arnavji. I'll only say. I Love You Khusi... I Love you too arnavji....... khusi said both part by herself  and hugging him one last time ran away blusing all the way.

Arnav let out his breath which he was holding from the time he heard her say i love to him. And finally a small smile appear on his lips and he felt as if he got new life all thanks to khusi. He chuckle recalling what just happend. She Proposed herself ,agreed to her own proposal and went away to talk to his di and nani all by herself. Is she for real he thought still grinning ear to ear. For the first time in his life he was thankfull to her devi maiya for making her all crazy which stopped him from committing sin. He will show his so called jijaji what is it mess with Arnav Singh Raizada he thought. But his jijaji can wait before that he should stop khusi from talking to his di and nani  Afterall he should give her, her dream proposal. He too followed her for proposing her in his style.

Hello everyone. How was it. Hope you liked it. Pls dont think about logic while reading this ok. Pls do vote and comment on what you think about this one. And sorry for typos. Do tell me if you find any mistake.

Love you all😘😘😘😘