I did it

Arnav Singh Raizada frowned looking at the scene infront of him. His khusi was trying to lift Sheetal up , who for some reason was lying flat on the cold marble floor.

'What's going on here?'  He voiced out, as he approached near them causing khusi to jump in her place and drop Sheetal , who once again landed on the floor with thud.

Ouch.

'Why is she sitting on the floor ?' Anjali asked appearing just after arnav.

'I don't know Di.' Arnav answered, before turning towards Sheetal raising his eyebrows as if asking her to answer.

Sheetal who was throwing draggers towards khusi mentally prepared herself to use the opportunity in her favour and throw khusi out of the house.

'Hello hi bye bye. What is this madamwa doing on the floor?'mami asked appearing next in line before Sheetal could put her plan in action.

'I don't know mami.' And with that both turned towards Sheetal expecting answer in return .

And on clue  whenever Sheetal opened her mouth to answer one after another kept on appearing asking same question again and again .

Sheetal sitting on the floor kept on opening and closing her mouth as  new member popped up just when she open her mouth to answer.

'Hello hi bye bye . Look at her attitude. Still not answering.' Mami uttered twisting her mouth.

Attitude, when did show them attitude . Sheetal wondered in shock.

'Are you sure no one will come now.' Sheetal asked to make sure that no one will disturb her this time.

'Yes yes, bitiya answer.' Nani gave her green signal.

'So I was saying..'

'Myaaaaaa...'

Unbelievable..

'Oh ho laxmiji she is answering. You wait.' Anjali sweetly patted her head before turning towards Sheetal asking her to continue.

'Thank god.. so i was saying..'

'Why is Sheetalji sitting on the floor.'

Every one turned towards hp in shock, who appeared out of no where .

'I don't believe this. Whatever, now listen, this khusi pushed me.' Sheetal without any delay pointed at khusi. She was sure everyone will believe her after all she was saying the truth. This will be her plus point after basket ball match. But in her excitement she completely missed the expression of all after listening to her.

'What??  Come again.' Arnav asked in dangerous low tone as if threatening her repeat the same once again.

Sheetal who was busy glaring at khusi complete missed his threatening tone and continued her blaming 'She, your wife pushed me.'

'How dare you blame my khusi?' Arnav roared causing Sheetal to flinch getting afraid.
But that's the truth Sheetal thought.

Khusi who was silently waiting for some scolding frowned with such opposite reaction. But she need to clear the misunderstanding 'Arnavji, I pushed her.' She admitted her crime.

'Khusiji just because she is chote's friend, you don't have to lie. We know you can't push someone like that.' Anjali right way denied believing her.
And every member nod their head in agreement. They were hundred percent sure that thier innocent khusiji will never  hurt someone.

'Aww, khusi you don't have to worry all that. You are the most important person in my life. No one is important than you .' Arnav immediately cocooned her in his arm kissing her forehead making khusi all more confused.

Arre though unintentionally she did pushed Sheetal. It was supposed to be gentle dab on the shoulder but how was she supposed to know that Sheetal being kamsan Kali will fall flat on the floor.

'Arre but she pushed me.' Sheetal sitting on the floor whined for their lack of believe causing khusi to nod her head in agreement.
This time she was sure khusi would be out of the house  as it was khusi's mistake.

'Hello hi bye bye. How shameless she can get.' Mami utter looking at Sheetal in disgusted.

'But mami she is telling truth. I did it.' Khusi once again tried convincing them.

'You be quite khusi. And you Sheetal, staying in my house you have the audacity to blame my wife.'Arnav was on full mood to show Sheetal her place.

'I'm not blaming , she pushed me.'

'Yes, I did it.'

'I want you to be out of my house now.'Arnav ordered having enough of all the blaming she was directing towards his khusi.

'But where will I go.' Sheetal just couldn't believe even after telling the truth they were throwing her out. Wasn't it supposed to be other way round.

'Why would we care?' payal for the first time spoke . She too was angry with the way that outsider was pointing at her sister.

'My apartment is not ready.' Sheetal tried using her trick for the last time.

So? Anjali questioned raising her eyebrows. First she have the guts of blaming her ever sweet bhabi and now using excuses for staying her.

'Di, naniji . I pushed her.'  Why are they not believing her.

'I'll ask Aman to arrange something for today.' Arnav suggested not even listening to what khusi was saying.

'Di we are already late, make sure that she is out of my house till we return back.' Arnav almost ordered and started moving away pulling khusi along.

'Arre Arnavji I pushed her.' When her Arnavji made no sign of believing her, with no option left she shouted as her husband pulled her towards door.
'Sorry Sheetalji. But it was unintentionally. Hope you are fine.'

'Hello hi bye bye. You are still sitting there . Didn't you hear what chote said. Go pack your bag before they return having their lunch.' Mami reminded her  before moving away blowing her nails.

And soon all moved from there not even finding it important to atleast lift her up from the floor.

And Sheetal was left alone on the floor with wide eyes and open jaw and obviously paining you know what😉😉😝😝.

                       ********

How was it . I know I know complete nonsense. But what to do these are all I could write nowadays.
Sorry about any typos.
Pls do give your review.

Lots of love♥️♥️♥️

Stay safe
stay healthy