Jalebie

Hello everyone. I know I had said I'll update Rakhi pls. But that story is playing with my head. I know what to write but I don't know how to write. Do I make any sense may be not but what to do I'm facing same problem. So it might take sometime to update that.
Hope you'll like this shot on Sheetal track.

                 **************

Anjali ......hp called her softly who was happily chating with Sheetal and all the raizada clan about the so called basketball match.

Ji...... Anjali answered turning towards him.

Ohh ...... Hp stammered not knowing what to tell.

What happen hpji...... Anjali frowned seeing him so nervous.

Oh khusi bhabi....... Hp left his sentence in middle not knowing how to convey what he saw.

What happened to khusi..... It was arnav who asked this time.

Ohhh...... in kitchen....... and he didn't need to complete his sentence as his arnav Baba was already in his way towards kitchen soon followed by others.
Sheetal could only frown looking at the way they were running. Once again they are after her she thought getting angry.

Khusi.......... Arnav stop in his track seeing his wife sitting on the kitchen slab cooking jalebies at the same time munching one muttering something looking heavenward.

Before he could move forward and know what made her sad...

Chote why are you standing blocking the way leave....... Anjali said pulling him one step backward.

Arnavji offo leave...... Payal too following anjali suit pulled him one step backward and ran inside to investigate the matter.

And just like that in their pull pull game he was out of the kitchen in no time.

What the...... did they just threw him out that too from kitchen.

Nannav mere Bhai what are you doing outside. Khusiji is in trouble and you are sitting here with your what the. Too bad........ NK mutter shaking his head and move inside not before pulling his nannav mere Bhai farther away in the name of making way for himself.

Before he could clear his mind and move inside he saw his khusi coming out carrying heep of jalebies soon followed by his family .

And once again like how  he was thrown out of  the kitchen he was pushed back to the same kitchen.

He  can't believe what just happened. He was just like that thrown out of the kitchen and once again departed back to the same kitchen. What the.....

What happened khusiji........ Arnav heard his Di asking  khusi when he finally cleared his mind and moved towards living room.

Di..... Khusi hiccuped cutely still munching her jalebi.

Pls stop crying....... Payal too moved forward passing her glass of water to clam her down.

Jiji hum loot gaye ham barbad hogaye....... Khusi wailed loudly.

Kya????  Kese???(What???? how?????)Anjali stopped abruptly not knowing what should be the appropriate question for hum loot gaye hum bardab hogaye.