Chocolate

Arnavji....... Khusi whispered softly entering  the room wondering why he called her so urgently.

Arnav smiled listening to her soft whisper.  He still can't believe how her mere presence fills his heart with immense joy.

Arnavji ....... Khusi called again   blushing slightly with the way he was gazing at her , with so much love.

Arnav chuckle looking at blushing beauty in front of him. And immediately forwarded the packet he had brought for her.

Here..I brought something for you....... Arnav utter handing over  big packet of chocolate and  could not stop grinning ear to ear looking at how she was ready to jump getting excited.

Arnavji chocolate... Thank you so much...... Khusi immediately hugged him getting excited.

You are happy right...... Arnav asked too make sure . His only motive was to give all the happiness she deserves.

Obviously Arnavji........ Khusi replied rolling her eyes.
Now come we will share it with everyone...... Khusi almost dragged him making him shocked. Share with everyone now what does that mean.

What the.... This is for you khusi. You don't have to share with everyone...... He can't believe his wife. There is something which is just between the couple why she need to drag his whole family.

I know Arnavji. But they will be so happy...... Khusi tried making him understand remembering something. He want to give him what he was missing all these days.

I don't want to hear anything. Why can't you understand this simple thing. I'm sorry I tried doing something for you. Just go from here...... Arnav shouted loosing his cool.

Uff this laadgoverner........ How was she supposed to make him understand . He was best husband anyone can get. But his life was just being stucked being best husband and ya being best boss. What about his happiness, what about his family members who want their chote to atleast spend sometime with them.
Does he know how it feels to spend little moment with his family, to be part of their happiness sorrow. She had to show him missing part of his life she thought remembering her talk with her family members.

Flashback..

Khusiji come sit with us. ........ Anjali asked even before  khusi could greet them.

Yes khusi bitiya. Chote doesn't have time for us. But now you too are always busy........ Nani complained little sad with their behaviour.

Khusi chuckled looking at their pouty lips. Even mami was pouting . Aww how much she missed this, to be with them and chant for hours. But what could she do her new restaurant was not allowing her and jiji to spend time with her family. And about Arnavji when was that man even free.

Don't worry tomorrow is Sunday we'll talk whole day....... Khusi winked at them making them go all excited.
She can't believe they would get so happy and excited just because she said that she would spend next day with them. What more is needed in one's life other than the love from their family.

You miss Arnavji . Don't you? Khusi asked looking at them and everyone immediately nod in agreement.
Don't worry this time he too will spend time with his family she promised herself looking at their sad face.

Present.

Arnavji...

Khusi I don't want to listen anything. Just go from here...... Arnav snapped without even gazing at her .
Hey Devi maiya. Now what should I do. This laadgoverner only need excuse to be angry with me.