The next day

The next day came along and they returned for the second day of school. Today was the day where they were going to practice using their miraculous. everyone was excited to use what they would be saving paris with for the first time.

Master fu walked into the classroom and called for everyone's attention. He explained the miraculous what there powers were and which ones were most powerful and who they belonged to. Right before we were going to be allowed to do anything master fu said he had an announcement.

"oh, before i forget we have a new student joining our class, he missed the first day so he can introduce himself" master fu stated. "hello, my name is luca couffaine" he started. "my power is explosions" he finished but now he lit up little sparks in his hands. "ok now would you show them what miraculous you have" master fu said. Luca pulled out his little box and opened it. Inside was a tiny snake themed bracelet that he presented to the class. Master fu explained its power and that is was the 2 most powerful, behind the ladybug and black cat miraculous which are tied for first. Luca had one of the highest scores in the entrance exams but since he missed the first day when adrien did not he got the snake instead of the cat.

"okay now that they have all been explained to you go transform and meet me in the training center" master fu exclaimed while walking out of the room. Everyone raced to the locker rooms eager to try their miraculous on. Each student one transformed complained. Either it was to tight or uncomfortable of had a weird weapon, Almost everyone was complaining and master fu wasn't going to have that.

"How can you expect to be defenders of the innocent, hero's of paris, savors of the city, if you can't deal with a suit!"master fu yelled. immediately everyone stopped complaining and went to work. "okay so first exercise" master if started. "Your going to be playing hero's and villains" he stated. "There will be two in a team and two teams will go at a time, however one will be a hero team and the other a villain. we will have a student volunteer be a person in need of saving from the villain team. The hero's  team objective is to save the captured civilian and bring them to the safe zone. The villains team objective is to keep the civilian away from the hero's and make sure they don't reach the safe zone before the allotted time is up." master fu finished. "Any questions" he asked. everyone stayed silent until he said

"okay now who wants to be the student volunteer" he asked. no one moved or said anything. "If no one else wants to do it then i will" marinette said slightly raising her hand", "okay perfect" master fu replied. "so you will be excused from participating in the actual exercise its self" master fu finished. master fu took marinette inside the building to explain some things to her. "By the way since you are the volunteer i need to tell you this in advance" master fu said. "you are not to be biased of help any team or any person in anyway, got it" he finished. "got it" she replied with a smile. "okay now lets head up to the room your going to be starting at". Marinette nodded and followed him.

"since this is a real life simulation i'm going to need to tie you up, is that okay" master fu asked. Marinette said yes and sat as he tied her hands feet and than all the way from her shoulders to her legs. It's was Marinette's idea to tie from her shoulders to her legs because that's how she's seen people tied up in movies. There was a very very quick special effects session to make marinette looks a little gory to see how they can handle situations where a civilian is injured. After that they had marinette pretend to be unconscious to help be un biased, because if she can't see she's less likely to react.

With that the first villain team which was Adrien and Nino headed up to where marinette is for the 5 min to strategize. Meanwhile the hero's team which was Alya and luca were outside strategizing also waiting for it to start. The bell rung signalizing that it was time to start. and with that the hero's team ran inside about to battle.