CHAPTER 1

"I choose...... Yes." His eyes held a mysterious emotion, which was mixed slight determination.

Very well. This process will be.... Slightly painful. Please hold as we make these changes to your body.

Hayden let a loud and ear-piercing scream as he fell to the ground in pain. His body spasmed as the pain traveled throughout him. He passed out a few minutes later, which was impressive seeing as a normal human would pass out instantly.

Welcome, GAMER, to the GAMER SYSTEM. Please choose two weapons to carry on your journey for now.

SHORT DISTANCES: Daggers, Swords, Axes

LONG RANGE: Bow, Guns (Pistols), Staffs

CUSTOMIZE

Please choose two from these categories.

Hayden examined it in thought, biting his lip. "Hm..... It all depends on my class. I would want something for long range and something for close quarter combat. So maybe a pistol with a katana? But that'd be so played out by now...." His eyes scanned the categories again. "Before I can choose..... May I know what world will I be sent to?"

Calculating..... You have the options between RWBY or Sword Art Online. Would you like a description of each?

"Yes please...." He murmured, stroking his light scruff on his chin.

RWBY is an American Anime based off fairytales and/or historical people. It was made by Rooster Teeth. It centers around a team containing four girls who are based on four colors. Red, White, Black and Yellow. They fight grim, which are entities who are drawn to negative emotions. It includes, fighting, drama, and light comedic relief. You will start off before the events of the first chapter to get some levels.

Sword Art Online is a Japanese Anime in which it is a game. You would not be the only GAMER here. Although, you would most likely become the most powerful in this game. Seeing as your skills and levels will work differently.

In both of these, you most likely will build a harem.

Hayden's eyes widened at the hoard of information flying at him. "RWBY does sound interesting.... But so does Sword Art Online. Hm...."

(This is where YOU will decide which world we go to. Carefully decide!)