CHAPTER 5

Hayden looked over his two choices again, finally deciding.

Silver-Tongued Serpent: You can talk your way of situations

Or

Warrior’s Cry: You have 60 seconds worth or rage to face enemies' head on.

“I choose the skill, Silver-Tongued Serpent!” He told the system, eyes full of excitement at the new skill he had just gotten.

New Skill added! Silver-Tongued Serpent (0.01% LVL 1): You can talk yourself out of a few situations. Only if they are one level below you.

Hayden nodded, slightly disappointed at the fact that it was only one level below him. “I wonder….” He mumbled, staring at the skill. “System, how am I able to level this skill up?” He questioned the entity.

Scanning system knowledge…. In order to level this skill up, you may use an Apprentice Speech Skill Book, or by simply using the skill.

Hayden nods his head, in thought. “So I need to find skill books….. Do I have any?” He asked himself, searching his inventory. He found two, but not the ones he was looking for.

Would you like to learn the skill “Instant Dungeon Create”? Y/N

Would you like to learn the skill “Instant Dungeon Escape”? Y/N

Hayden accepted both of them of course, but didn’t know what they did. He quickly scrolled through his stats, heading straight to his skills.

Instant Dungeon Create (LVL 1) 1%: Used to create instant dungeons, what do you think asshole? Current Available Dungeons: Clear, Zombies

Instant Dungeon (LVL 1) 1%: Used to escape Instant Dungeons

Hayden blinked, almost tempted to go into the instant dungeon. But he shook his head. “Not yet. I want to explore and find more of these so called ‘Grim’.” He mumbled.

+1 Wisdom for making a wise choice!

Hayden grinned softly before putting Mercy’s Cruelty on his belt and Eerie Demise on his back. He hummed a tune, starting to walk in the direction of a town according to his mini-map. It was deemed ‘Vale’, and seemed to be quite large. It was also his second quest.

QUEST!

Traveling Gamer

Make it to Vale and level up 10 times!

Time Limit: 1 week

Rewards: $300, 1 skill book and a maybe romantic partner!

QUEST!

World History

Learn more about this world and it’s inhabitants!

TIme Limit: Until you leave this world

Rewards; Unknown

NAME: Hayden Payne
AGE: 16
TITLE: None

LEVEL: 5
EXP: 35%

HP: 300
MP: LOCKED
AURA: LOCKED
STR: 10
DEX: 7

INT: 10
WIS: 10
LUCK: 4

MONEY: $250
STAT POINTS: 10

WEAPONS:  Pistol/Sword; Mercy’s Cruelty

Axe/Staff/Dagger; Eerie Demise

SKILLS:

GAMER’S MIND (MAXED): Allows the user to logically think during emotional and/or other times. Immune to psychological effects.

GAMER’S BODY (MAXED): Grants a body that allows the user to live the real word like a game. Receives no physical damage from attacks, only pain and a loss of HP. After sleeping, it restores all HP and Mana.

Physical Endurance (LVL: 17) 59%: Makes the body durability increase, reducing damage taken. Is evolved by enduring pain.

Instant Dungeon Create (LVL 1) 1%: Used to create instant dungeons, what do you think asshole? Current Available Dungeons: Clear, Zombies

Instant Dungeon (LVL 1) 1%: Used to escape Instant Dungeons

QUESTS:

Traveling Gamer: (ACTIVE)

Make it to Vale and level up 10 times!

Time Limit: 1 week

Rewards: $300, 1 skill book and a maybe romantic partner!

World History (ACTIVE)

Learn more about this world and it’s inhabitants!

TIme Limit: Until you leave this world

Rewards; Unknown