CHAPTER 2

(RWBY won!)

Hayden sighed softly as he made his decision. “RWBY. I wish to go to RWBY, GAMER SYSTEM.” He murmured out, running a hand through his dark brown locks. “I need a haircut…” He scowled, realizing that was on his To Do List before his death.

Changing to GAMER’s request… Please hold…. Finished. Now choose your weapon:

SHORT DISTANCES: Daggers, Swords

LONG RANGE; Bow, Guns (Pistols), Staffs

CUSTOMIZE

Please choose two weapons from these categories

Hayden sighed softly in thought, before slowly coming to a conclusion. “I want to be a BattleMage mixed with a Fighter, I guess. Maybe throw in some stealth….” He mumbled thoughtfully. “I would like to customize.”

Options for Customization:

Staffs

Swords

Dagger

Guns

Axe

You may only use two per weapon.

Hayden make quick work of this. “First, the staff and the axe together. I want it to be heavy, seeing as axes are usually heavy and I want a challenge. Now I want the staff to be able to use each element.” He spoke quickly, wanting to get to the actual story.

(HEY! NO FOURTH WALL BREAKING! *Fixes wall*)

A weapon began to appear in his hands. The axe’s edge was sharp, deadly sharp. It was made with a weird material that he had never seen before, so he suspected it was from sort of anime. There was runes inscribed into the wooden handle, as he touched them they shined. He grinned. “Nice….” He looked at the bottom of the handle, eyes furrowing. There layed a small blade like feature. “A dagger? I guess I can make use of it….”

Hayden hummed. “For my last weapon, I want a sword and gun mixed with the chains. I want the sword to be able to detach and reattach, but I want the chain to hold them both together. Then I could choke somebody if needed. “ He finished. Once again, it appeared in his hands. The chain shined in the light, it’s silver almost glowing. The pistol held 6 shots, and had a weird slot for something. Lastly, the sword had an jagged edge along with a sharp point.

Sending GAMER into world in 3… 2… 1

Hayden passed out, the world fading from his view.