COD Zombies: An Interesting Predicament

It was around three in the morning, and I was playing COD Zombies. I was doing pretty good, playing on easy, I had made it to round fifteen in Kino Der Toten. I played for another hour or so before I started to feel exhausted and nearly fell asleep playing. I paused the game and crawled under my covers while drifting off to the sound of Richtofen complaining about wanting to stab his minions.

When I woke up the next morning I found a body lying next to me. I stared at the body for a few minutes before I realized that someone really was in my bed. I leaped off of the bed and ran to the door, but before I could reach the handle I was pushed back onto the bed. Once I saw who it was I let out a gasp.

"How?" I whispered as his eyes locked with mine.

"Fräulien, vould you be so kind as to tell me vhere I am!" he growled as his hand wrapped around my throat.

"You are in my house, in America, in 2014, and on my bed." I choked, panicking.

He gave a slight glare and loosened his hold on my throat. He looked around my room and saw my tv. He slowly got up and walked in front of it and prodded the screen with his finger.

"Vas ist das?" he questioned. (What is that?)

I explained what it was as I picked up my xbox controller. I patted the space on my bed beside me, and he sat on the far edge of the bed. I let out a small sigh before turning the controller on and resuming from where I left off. I looked over at him and of course he was analyzing the tv so he didn't notice at all. I made it a few more rounds in zombies listening to Richtofen insulting his in-game self. He was in shock for a while because he couldn't believe that I was controlling him in Kino Der Toten. Then he was literally sulking becuase in the game he's absolutely insane, and he claims he's no where near that level of insanity. After the game had ended I turned the console off and stretched.

"Fräulien, does zhis zhing allow people to know of my plans regarding Samanzha?"

I nodded at him and he went livid. He clenched his fists and gave a murderous glare at my tv screen.

"How am I supposed to go zhrough vizh my plans if zhe vorld knows about zhem!"

"Our worlds are completely different, and you technically don't exist here because you are a made up character. You just have to find some way of getting back to your world if a zombie filled one is really what you want."

He seemed surprised by my words and plucked his stasi hat off of my pillow.

"Hey, if you want you can take a shower. I can grab some of my dad's clothes so you can get out of those bloody things."

He was about to answer when my phone started to go off. I mentally cursed because my ringtone was a collaboration of him saying he needed ammo. He raised a brow at me as he picked up my phone and slid his finger across the screen. He put it against his ear saying hello. He listened to it for a few minutes before he passed it over to me.

"Fräulien, its your mozher."

A look of horror washed over me as I shook my head. He rolled his eyes and reached out to grab my hand but I pulled back. He growled and put the phone against my ear.

"Oh, uh, hey mom."

"Daughter, who's that?"

"This is my friend Edward, I'm hanging out with him."

"Well have fun, don't forget I'm leaving today. Make sure you take care of yourself, I know you're 23 and all but still, I'm not going to be here when you need me."

"I know... you'll be living in Arizona."

Our phone call lasted a few more minutes before she had to go.

"How about that shower?"