Getting Burned

I got Richtofen some clothes, a towel, and turned the water on for him. As I was leaving he caught my arm and turned me around.

"Danke, Fräulien."

I smiled as he let me go and headed downstairs. I searched my fridge for something to eat, but I couldn't really find anything. I managed to find a bag of pizza rolls, so I got a pan from the cabinet and turned the oven on. After waiting for the oven to beep I put the pizza rolls on the tray and in the oven. I turned the oven light on and sat down in front of it. After a few minutes I heard Richtofen coming down the stairs.

"Fräulien, vhere are you?"

I stood up and called him over. He looked off in jeans and a T-shirt, and he had to use his belt to keep the pants up.

"Vhat are you making?"

I smiled at him as I put an oven mitt on and took them out.

"These little pieces of heaven are pizza rolls."

He rolled his eyes and sat on the chair behind the islander. I let out a sigh and walked into the pantry room and grabbed two root beers. He thanked me and I put the pizza rolls on a plate and sat it in the middle of the islander. I watched as he picked one up and examined it before squeezing it and seeing the insides spill out. He ran his finger across one of the oozing sides and tasted it before popping the whole thing in his mouth.

"Fräulien, I know zhat you know my name, but I don't know yours."

"Oh, sorry. my names Tessa Graham."

He nodded as he ate another pizza roll.

'Is he always this... odd?' I thought to myself as he squeezed another pizza roll with a malicious grin on his face.

I heard the back door open, so I shot up and opened the door to the laundry room, and I came face to face with my friend Holly and who I believe to be Tank Dempsey.

"You'll never guess who I found in my bed!" she squealed as she tackled me.

I yelled over my shoulder for Richtofen to come in here saying that Tank was here. Tank gave me a questioning glance before glaring behind me, and Holly gave me a suggestive look. Of course Tank wasted no time in questioning Richtofen.

"So Doc, mind tellin' me what happened."

Richtofen thought for a moment "Sorry Yankee Doodle, can't say zhat I can zhink of a reason."

"Don't you lie to me Kraut!" Tank yelled while getting up in Richtofen's face.

Richtofen just smiled at him and walked away, but not before saying "If I knew, Dempshey, zhen i vould already be gone."

Tank glared at Richtofen and looked like he was going to attack him at any second. Holly let out an angry sigh and grabbed Tanks arm.

"Look if their going to be assholes and fight then I'm just going to go. The only reason I wanted to come over was to show you who I found in my bed."

I nodded and hugged her goodbye as she left with Tank on her heels. Richtofen walked back in just seconds after they had left.

"I'm glad zhat Dummkopf is gone."