All Fun and Games

He let out a yawn as he walked away. I followed him back to my room, and he picked up my controller and pressed the X in the center until it started glowing.

"So, Fräulien, care to teach me zhe vays of zhis strange system?"

I smiled and picked up the other controller.

"How do you feel about playing Black Ops II, and later on we can play ghosts on my Xbox One?"

He gave me a wicked grin before selecting Black Ops. I have never laughed harder at anyone before playing with him. He got mad after he kept getting killed, and then he started to scream in German at the tv. When he would finally get a kill he would laugh like a maniac and trash talk them eventhough they couldn't hear him.

"I zhink I am ready to play Ghosts."

I stiffled a laugh before turning the Xbox One on and handing him a controller. I signed him onto Holly's neglected profile and he stared in wonder at the layout of the One. He was suprisingly better at Ghosts, but he still raged at the screen causing me to laugh at him. He hated me laughing at his outbursts and would death glare me into silence. We played a few rounds before I backed out of the server to use the bathroom. Not even a second after I walked out of the bathroom I was pinned to the wall by none other than Richtofen. A blush spread across my face as he grinned at me in my helpless state. He leaned in closer to me until his mouth was beside my ear.

"So you like zhe Doctor, ja?"

I felt my cheeks heat up even more and I turned my head to the side. I felt his breath on my neck before his teeth sank down onto my flesh causing me to gasp. He then started trailing his tounge along the area he bit before sucking on a new spot. Without thinking I pulled him closer to me and buried myself into him. That's when he stopped and pulled away from me.

"Zhis is going to be fun, Liebling."

He grinned before handing my iPad to me. I looked down and noticed it was a story I had been reading about him.

'Note to self... hide Richtofen's fanfiction from him.' I thought as I looked at him.

I definitely didn't want to go back into my room with him, so I opened the door across from mine, wincing at the loud sound it made, to put blankets on the bed. I decided to kill even more time by taking a shower. When I got out I realized I didn't bring any clothes with me other than the clothes I was wearing. I let out a sigh before walking into my Richtofen free room. Of course I was wrong because I got thrown on the bed. He crawled on top of me and leaned closer to me until our lips were almost touching. He instead licked my nose and got off of me, laughing as I glared at him.

"I take it zhe room across it mine, vell, auf Wiedersehen Liebchen."

I shook my head and got dressed before flopping on my bed and passing out.