Dear God...

I was glaring out of the corner of my eye at Richtofen, who was currently watching the Science Channel, because of the stunt he pulled earlier. I reached towards my cup of hot chocolate only to find his hand stopping mine. I looked up at him curiously before he suddenly pulled me on his lap and nuzzled into my neck. He gently bit my neck causing me to gasp and I could feel the smirk on his face before he ran his tongue over the area he bit, sending shivers down my spine. He started leaving a trail of kisses up my neck and stopped whenever he reached the side of my mouth.

"Schatz, has anyvone ever told you how beautiful you are?"

He leaned in to kiss me when bolts of elecricity started erupting from the dining room and a loud thud was heard. In an instant we had both ran into the dining room and found a man with gashes all over his body laying on the ground.

"Scheiße," Richtofen growled as he ran over to the man and started checking for a pulse "Fraulien, I need somezhing to help him now!"

"We don't have anything!" I said panicked.

He gave me a harsh glare "Alcohol und somezhing to use to sew zhe vounds."

I nodded and grabbed a bottle of vodka before rushing upstairst to my room to get a needle and thread. When I made it downstairs I found that Richtofen had moved Takeo onto the table and was currently filling a bowl with water. He gave a nod as I put it on the table. He grabbed two towels and carried it and the bowl onto the table. He pulled out a pair of scissors and cut off the tattered remains of clothes covering Takeo and started to quickly wipe all the blood and grime off of him with water then a vodka soaked rag. While he was doing that I was in the living room calling Holly and Kelsey to tell them what was happening. Both said they would be over as soon as they possibly could and I walked back into the dinning room to see if I could help Richtofen out in any possible way. He must have thought the same because as soon as he saw me he handed me the bowl and told me to change the now dark red water with fresh water. While I did so he worked on sewing the major cuts along Takeo's chest. When I brought the bowl back he wasted no time in having me wipe the blood off of the cuts. Once he was finished with the chest wounds he had me hold Takeo's arm in place while he sewed a cut that went an inch into his arm.

That job was soon taken over by Tank, with Nikolai watching, and Richtofen made me go into the kitchen with Holly and Kelsey. Both looked freaked out and when Holly seen the blood on me she paled and started to have a panic attack.

'Just wait until she sees Richtofen...' I thought to myself as I washed the blood off of my hands.

Kelsey tried her best to calm Holly down which managed to work after a few minutes. Time passed slowly and after a few hours the gang walked into the kitchen and Holly screamed at the sight of the blood covered Richtofen, who in turn gave her a maniacal grin.

"Interesting... she has hemophobia. I never vould have guessed zhat someone who makes zhemselves appear so strong, vould actually be so veak."

He recieved murdurous glares from Kelsey and Tank who were now trying to comfort the sobbing Holly.

"Vell, just hope zhat she doesn't end up having to fight zhe Untoten, she vouldn't last more zhen ten seconds... if zhat."

It was at that point that Tank punched Richtofen straight in the face. Richtofen growled and a steady stream of blood spilled from his nose. Richtofen walked beside Tank and placed his arm around his shoulder and before Tank could react, his head was slammed into the counter. Now both men were bloody and glaring at each other, prepared to fight, and we had no clue what to do. It was Tank who made the first move by charging at Richtofen, who in turn side stepped him. In an instant Tank turned around and Richtofen hit Tank's sternum with a palm strike that left Tank breathless. Then he punched him right in the stomach, and while Tank was hunched over Richtofen shoved him to the ground.

"Dempsey, I could kill you right now. It vould be so easy to do, but I von't, not today, not in front of zhe stupid blonde who somehow finds you attractive."

Tank got up looking pissed off and ready to kill Richtofen, but instead spoke in a dangerous tone "Come on babe, were leaving."

"Gute I vouldn't vant filzh like you stinking up zhis house anymore zhen you already are, Sweinhund."

Tank was absolutely fuming and he grabbed Holly and pulled her outside to her car. Kelsey and Nikolai soon followed after, and Kelsey made no intention to hide her disgust towards Richtofen. I just looked at him with a sad face before making my way to my room.

'Why did everything have to go wrong.' I thought was I flopped onto my bed worrying about how tomorrow will be.