【ꜰᴏᴜʀ】

"We're going to the Necropolis?"

"That's right (Y/N)!" Meliodas said.

Meliodas, Ban, (Y/N), and Elizabeth were all in the Boar Hat Tavern, discussing about where they were going.

"Any special reason?" Ban asked.

"They say that Sir King's there." Elizabeth said. You examined her. The Princess wore a pink croptop with a dark blue ribbon on her chest.

She wore an extremely short dark blue skirt with one sock on her left leg. Both of her shoes were different colors.

"Captain, what's the Princess wearing?" (Y/N) asked.

"That's the Boar Hat Tavern's waitress uniform!" Meliodas said as he appeared close to the Princess and started to grope the Princess.

"Get your filthy hands off of her!" Hawk said appearing out of no where and running into Meliodas.

"Hey Ban what did the Captain just do to the Princess?" (Y/N) asked.

"Shortie your such an innoccent bean!" Ban said as he smacked the demon-fairy in that back of her head.

"Anyways, Captain do you have some extra clothes I can change into?" (Y/N) asked. "Until Ban I didn't steal any clothes from people."

"I sure do have an extra uniform!" Meliodas said as he pulled out the same uniform that Elizabeth wore. He handed it to the female.

"I'll just ask King when we find him.." (Y/N) said as she handed the uniform back to Meliodas. "I'd rather not show that much skin."

"Aww okay!" Meliodas said as he put the uniform away. "While you all are here, you guys need to work in order to make money!"

Ban sat down at one of the tables,placing his left hand on his chin. "You want us to work for you?" The male asked raising a brow.

"If you wanna stay alive then you'll have to work for money!" Meliodas announced.

"You know that two of us here don't actually need food to live." (Y/N) said as he sat down next to Ban.

"Ban you'll be the cook!" Meliodas said completely ignoring the demon-fairy. She sighed "(Y/N) and Elizabeth with be the waitresses!"

"We're almost at the Necropolis so get ready!" Meliodas announced as every one when to a specific location.

Ban went to the kitchen, Meliodas went outside to speak with Diane, and Elizabeth was near the kitchen counter. (Y/N) stayed in her seat with her right arm on her chin.

'The Necropolis huh?' The female thought to herself. 'Isn't that the land of the dead? Why would King be there..'

While she was thinking she didn't realize that they had arrived at the Necropolis. The tavern shook as Hawk's mom shifted into the ground.

"Alright!" The female heard Dianes voice. She groaned as she stood up ready to serve some customers.

"Everyone come down to the Boar Hat Tavern!" Diane yelled. "There's are amazing drinks and food! Plus some cute waiters to serve you!"

There was a few moments of silence. "No ones coming?" The demon-fairy said turning towards Ban and Elizabeth.

"Let's go outside then." Ban said as he started walking towards the door. Elizabeth followed after  Ban, and (Y/N) followed after Elizabeth.

They both exited the Boar Hat Tavern to see a small town.

"This is the Necropolis?" Ban asked.

"Who knew the Necropolis was this small?" (Y/N) asked.