【ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ】

⋆Third Person⋆

Currently, in the Boar Hat Tavern, there is much tension in the air.

With Ban gone, off on some adventure, Diane running away, losing her memory, and [Name], who got kidnapped by one of the Ten Commandments, Galand, you could say that they were in a bit of a 'tough' situation.

Plus, add King's disappointment (anger) in Gowther for erasing Diane's memories, and Meliodas's rejection for Elizabeth's love/ Meliodas love confession to [Name] right in front of Elizabeth's face, you could say that the 'atmosphere was so thick that you could cut it with a knife'.

The room was silent. Well, it was until Hawk spoke up.

"Hey! Listen here!" Hawk spoke out.

Everyone turned to the pig.

"Stop moping around! That isn't gonna help rescue [name] or Diane!" Hawk yelled. "So stop acting so gloomy and cheer up!"

"Hawk's right!" Meliodas said in his usual tone.

"Yeah! We're gonna save Diane and [name]!"

『-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-』

"-the last thing I remember is...."

".....the last thing I remember is Meliodas..."

"What about Meliodas?" Estarossa asked the fairy-demon.

"He-.... He was with some goddess...."

『-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-』

ack!

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

I CAME BACK AND SAW 33K VIEWS?!?!?!!?

now I basically got early spring break for 3 weeks from school (thanks corona) and successfully avoided a huge project that I for got about, I realize that I should update my book!

I'm also starting a Tomura Shigaraki x reader book soon if you are interested in it! It should be available in like two days or so!

Anyways, expect a few updates! Sorry for the lack of updates, school got me stressed and volleyball as taken up most of my time!

Thank you for the support on this story and I hope that you all like what's about to come!

Sorry for the short chapter!