【ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ】

⋆Third Person⋆

The fairy-demon was currently engulfed in Estarossa's arms in a comforting embrace.

[Name] was crying in his arms while Estarossa was rubbing circles onto his back.

They were resting against the tree with one another.

Once you calmed down more and stopped crying, Estarossa wiped your tears away.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"The last thing I remember is...."

『-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-』

"So, where is she!" A male voice yelled.

"I just got her back, I can't lose her again!" The same voice yelled.

"Sir King, please calm down!" A feminine voice said.

"Captain, you've got to know where she is!" The male voice from before called.

"King, I'm sorry but I have no idea." Another male voice responded.

"Diane, she doesn't remember any of us!" The male voice from the start continued. "She's forgotten all about us!"

"She could be in danger!" The male voice from before yelled. "Please, we have to find her!"

"Well, if she's forgotten all about us, then I presume that she is heading to where she used to live." A different feminine voice explained. "Megadoza."

"Then it's settled..." The male voice said. "... I'm going to go and find Diane! It doesn't matter if you don't help me, because I'm going to bring her back!"

"Well then, stop wasting time and let's go!"

『-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-』

• Second Person •

'No, you have to go and find her!' His heart was telling him.

'You know that you can't fight any of the Ten Commandments at this stage!' His mind was telling him.

'You have to go and confess your love for her before it's too late!' His heart spoke again.

'What is she has regained her memories? If so, it would be both useless and suicide to try and talk to her!' His mind tried to reason.

'But, she loves you and wouldn't stand for you to get hurt!' His heart yelled back.

Currently, his heart and his mind were arguing, over what to do.

He wanted you back.

He wanted no more than to hug you, and tell you that it was going to be okay. 

He wanted to tell you that it was all a misunderstanding.

But, he didn't know what to do and that led to his mind and his heart fighting.

His heart wanted to him to confess his feelings for you, for his heart felt that if he waited for himself to get stronger, then it would already be too late.

His mind wanted to get stronger, for his mind felt that if he were to just rush in, try to get you back right away and try to fight the Ten Commandments, he would die before even getting a chance to speak to you.

He, himself knew that his mind was right.

But, he didn't want to confess his love to you and see that it was too late.

The points that both his heart and his mind made during their argument caused him to have trouble choosing who to follow.

Because of everything that was going on, he just had two follow his mind.

'[Name]...' 

'I'm so sorry....'

'I love you..'

'Please, just wait for me..'