【ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ】

⋆Third Person⋆

"Galand..."

"Yes, Melascula?"

"Who is that girl you have brought with you?"

He chuckled.

"She's.... one of us."

Melascula moved closer, only for her eyes to widen.

She then smiled.

"My, my... do you think Zeldris and Estarossa already know?"

"Well, they will..."

『-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·~舞-』

As soon as the blonde heard those words come out of the King's mouth, his eyed widened and a shadow casted upon his face. He was furious.

He turned around and began making his way to the door. The door slammed closed and Meliodas was gone.

"He really cared for her........." Hawk said.

A certain light green-haired-

[A/N: I looked it up and Elizabeth actually has silver hair?!?!?! I thought that it was light green?]

A certain light silver haired female quickly rushed after the male.

"Sir Meliodas?"

"Sir Meliodas."

"Sir Meliodas!"

"Sir Melio-"

"Not now Elizabeth." He coldy replied as he continued to walk faster.

The silver haired female was trying her best to keep up with the demon.

"But, Sir Meliodas!"

She desperatly grabbed onto his right arm tightly.

"Let go Elizabeth."

"Sir Meliodas!" She said firmly.

He looked up at her and she was able to see a demon mark portraying itself on the blonde's face.

"What." He spat monotoniously. But she could tell that he was angry. "Don't get in the way."

"Sir Meliodas, I know that you're trying to get back [Name], but I don't want you to get hurt!"

"I'm sure that Lady [Name] is fine and will be able to hold off until we get more powerful!" Elizabeth stated rather loudly.

"No." Meliodas said monotoniously. "No, no, no!"

"You wouldn't understand! I can't leave her-!" 

"No! Sir Meliodas you don't understand!" Elizabeth interrupted. "I love you and I don't want you to get hurt over trying to rescue Lady [Name]! We have to get stronger first and I can't have you risking yourself over someone, especially Lady [Name], who could fend off for a while! Lady [Name] is smart and you know that!"

"Yes..." Meliodas responded.

"Sir Meliodas..." She paused. "I love you, thank you for listening to me-"

"And that's why we- no I, have to save her... Because I love her."

Elizabeth's eyes widened and Meliodas took this chance to push her off.

He started running, making his way to where he could sense his brothers.