Chapter 3

Book One - H City Earthborn Fetus Case

Chapter 3 - "A female director named Li, and she brought with her a gigolo named Zhou."

When Zhang Shun woke up the next day, he saw his brother standing half-naked in front of the bathroom mirror with his back toward him

At first, Zhang Shun thought his brother was shaving, an idea that shocked him.

My brother could grow a beard?! He was actually this down-to-earth?!

However, he soon found out that Chu He was just putting on contact lenses. It made Zhuang Shun somewhat relieved that his brother was still that same person he knew all these years. The man didn't suddenly start to live a secular life just because he spent a night on the same bed with his brother.

"Brother!" Zhang Shun asked, yawning, "Where did you find that girl last night? She sure has a pretty hot mouth!"

Chu He was putting on the dress shirt. He replied expressionlessly as he buttoned up, "Your blabbing mouth will eventually be the cause of your death."

Zhang Shun had one merit —— he was never short-tempered. Most of the time he would just laugh things off. Everyone around him knew that even though young master Zhang was a disappointing, hopeless dandy, at least his temper was good. He never bullied others or participated in those evil deeds. Even if someone were to act against him in his presence, he would at most throw out a few curses and then forget all of it in five minutes.

He had even less to argue against when facing his big brother who had been dominating this household for as long as he could remember. Scratching his head, Zhang Shun sat up lazily and asked, "I'm going to find a master to guard our house [1]. You got any plans for today? Why don't you come with me?"

Chu He's expression changed at once. "Don't practice those supernatural tricks at home!"

"Alas! That Master Fang from Prosperity Street is well-known throughout the northeast, plus the house was literally haunted last night..."

"Do you think that the Feng Shui [2] of a businessman's residence is something to be tempered with?" Chu He scolded him ruthlessly, "I don't care whether you go pick up girls or get yourself into fights, but don't bring those monks or priests home!"

Zhang Shun curled his lips and said, "I got it! Okay?"

His brother's expression finally relaxed. He picked out a thin, black tie from his closet, explaining as he put it on, "A Japanese financial group is coming to invest in our city under the cover of a religious visit. It's said that they're planning to build a five-star hotel in the Sanlitun Development Zone. Mayor Huang specifically requested our company to welcome them, so I probably won't be back for dinner tonight."

The last sentence stirred up a lot of emotions in Zhang Shun. He thought about how long it had been since they last had dinner together. Just as he was about to tell his brother, 'I won't go out tomorrow night. Let's have dinner together at home', he saw his brother picking up the blazer and exiting in steady and elegant steps, not even leaving a 'bye' behind.