Chapter 9

Volume 1: Incident of H City's Earth-born Fetus

Chapter 9 – Captain, about that private collection of aphro-something-disiac of yours, didn't you say that those are for the burlies you meet on the road, so that you can give a shot to whoever refuses to submit...

Li Hu was deeply aware of Zhou Hui's strength. Besides, the three of them —— Zhang Shun, Chu He, and someone like herself whose level of cultivation was already at the peak among monsters —— combined were no more than a dish in the Demon Lord's eyes. However, the half-sealed Demon Lord was but another dish in front of Zhou Hui in his heydays.

At the very most, the dish called the Demon Lord might have bones that were more prickly and harder to gnaw, but it wouldn't affect the overall power dynamics. That being said, from the highest of heavens to the deepest of hell, save those genuine Gods and Buddhas, who else could be Zhou Hui's match?

However, the look on Zhou Hui's face made Zhang Shun feel like the person had just been punched right in the face.

No, it was more like Zhou Hui randomly punched someone, and that seemingly fragile and meek person suddenly turned into an ultra-Ultraman and kicked him several hundred meters away —— that was how it felt.

Luckily, all traces of that sorry state, one not unlike that of having his advances rejected, vanished from Zhou Hui at once. He even started to laugh and said to Chu He, "Put the blade down. I won't come near... You put the blade down first. You'll drain your blood like this."

Li Hu saw his expression, and she knew immediately that something was taking a turn for the worse.

Zhou Hui was not really going to let it go this easily. There was clearly a deeper, gloomier, and even more shuddering cruelty hidden behind his eyes.

Chu He shook his head, his hand still grasping the blade. Without looking back, he said to the Demon Lord, "Don't worry about me. You go first."

Fanluo wasn't in any better state than Zhou Hui. He hesitated, "But you..."

"Zhou Hui is at his full strength right now, while half of you is still sealed in the Realm of Hell-Dwellers. Do you really think you have a chance against him? Hurry and leave!"

The Demon Lord squinted at Zhou Hui, who was glaring back at him coldly with the same expression. Standing in between them, Chu He could hardly keep himself from collapsing. He didn't even have the strength to breathe. His body temperature dropped rapidly due to the blood loss, and now he was having sudden blackouts.

His back was still perfectly straight, but everyone knew this would only last for a few more seconds.

"...Alright," Fanluo said in the end, but Zhou Hui could easily tell his obvious reluctance.

"Don't forget what you've asked me for."

Behind the Demon Lord, the Gate to Hell flung wide open. Thousands of ghosts rushed out, and all the Maras were dancing in riotous revelry. The endless darkness immediately engulfed him. In the end, the Gate was closed, together with all the bloody smells and the ghostly howls as they all faded into the distance, disappearing completely into the boundless void as if they were never here.