{2}

~Words here~ This is the sign for the voices' thoughts throughout the storey. Used a lot in this chapter.

"So, Alec, what was it about me? Perfection?" he tempted.

"Stop." I said.

"We aren't blood related." He said.

"Tyler." I said. "Stop it." I blushed a deeper red and finished my ice cream. I threw it away.

"So what's your favourite colour?"

"Black. You?" I asked.

"Blue." He said. "Animal?"

"Koala. You?"

"Same. Food?" he asked.

"Chocolate chip pancakes. You?"

"Same. Drink?"

"Apple juice. You?"

"Monster." He said.

"Are we playing 21 questions?" I asked.

"No. I just want to know you better." he said. I smiled.

"Okay. I'm kinky. I'm very sexual. I hate scary movies. I like the beach. I am a YouTube addict. I've always wanted a dog. I can't drive to save my life. I know how to do laundry. I know how to fake sick very well. I don't play in gym. I'm studying music. I want to have a store to sell records and shit. That's basically it." I said.

"How did you go from kinky to movies? How do you even know you're kinky?"

"I just know what I like." I said. I smiled and winked.

"C'mon." he said. We got up and left. We walked and he talked about himself. He loves scary movies. He loves everything I love. He wants to run a store.

We walked into the house. "Hi boys."

"Hey mom." I said. I saw her and James on the couch cuddled up. I smiled. "Hey James."

"Hey dad. Hey Kara." Ty said.

"Hey guys." He said.

"Let's go upstairs." Ty said. We went to his room and sat on his bed. I took his phone charger and plugged my phone up before he could. "Uh. Ass."

"You like it up the ass." I said.

"Shut up." He sat against the wall and I laid my head on his lap. He took my beanie off and started playing with my hair. "The game is on." He said as he watched TV.

Baltimore VS Pittsburgh. Baltimore was winning by 14 points.

"Yes." He said as one of the Ravens ran towards the in zone. "Yeah." He smiled.

"You and your sports." I said.

"Whatever." He said. "No. Wind. Stop. No."

I chuckled as they made the kick. We watched the rest of the game and the Ravens won. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and put my hand behind his neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he pulled back.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "I'm-" I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back and I heard footsteps. I quickly pulled away and he changed it to the baseball game.

"Your mom and I are going out. Work dinner." He said.

"Okay. Bye." We said.

"Bye. Behave." He said. He shut the door and I heard the door open and close.

"Um, I'm gonna go." I said and got up.

"No. We need to talk." He said and pulled me onto the bed.