{14}

Friday 4:00

I smiled as I went to the back. There was a lot of business today, especially teenagers. I started taking inventory and a woman walked in. She was in a hurry. I put the clipboard on the table and walked over.

"Hello. What can I help you with?"

"Um, today's my sons birthday and he sent me this picture, saying they're hot. Do you know who they are? He said PTV or something."

"Pierce The Veil."I said. "We have shirts, belts, beanies, and jackets."

We walked to the back and picked some things out. Maria rung her up and she left. "We're closing early." I said. I quickly took inventory and she counted money. "You'll still get paid full time." I said. She smiled as she grabbed her bag.

"Bye." She said.

"Bye." I called. I checked everything and started walking. I grabbed two dozen roses on the way home and walked in. I heard him singing and he walked out.

"Hey baby." He said as he walked over.

"Hey. Don't you look sexy?" I said, looking him up and down. He chuckled and I handed him the roses.

"Thank you, darling." He said. He went to the kitchen and I waited at the door.

"Ready?" I asked as he walked back out.

I took his hand and he nodded. I grabbed the keys and we walked out. We got into the car and I put the top down. I started driving to the Italian restaurant he loves. I stopped at a stoplight and some girl stopped beside us.

"Hey hottie." One yelled. "What's your name?"

"Not interested." He said and took my hand. He kissed it and I blushed.

"Cmon. Ditch the fag act and come back to my place." She said.

"Nope. I'm engaged to this fine man and I am not leaving him." He said. I sped off once the light turned green and smiled at him.

"I love you." I said over the wind and music.

"I love you, too." He yelled. He kissed my hand and I pulled into the parking lot. He smiled and I got out. I opened his door and he got out.

He thanked me and I opened the door on the building for him. I walked in behind him and to the person. "Reservations for Jackson." I said. She typed some things, grabbed menus, and walked us to our table.

It was in the corner and it was a booth. Ty got in and I sat beside him. I put my arm around his waist as we ordered drinks. He cuddled into me and I smiled. She left and he kissed my cheek.

"I told you I would make it up to you. You get to be the feminine one in the relationship tonight." I said.

"Thank you. I don't like being feminine, though."

"I know. Just act like me." I said.

"You always wanna cuddle." He spoke as he played with my fingers. "You always play with my fingers." He put his head on my shoulder. "You keep your head on my shoulder or chest." He kissed my hand and fingers. "You always kiss my fingers. I love every minute of it too."

"I didn't know I did all that. I guess its a habit."

"I like that habbit." He said. We looked through the menu and Ty decided on his favorite.

I decided to get the same and she sat our drinks down. We ordered and she left, taking our menus. "So, when do you wanna have the wedding?"

"How about our anniversary? We won't have to change it and it gives us about a year to make it perfect. Because you're perfect and our wedding should be perfect."