{13}

I woke up the next morning and saw Ty on his phone. He was scrolling through his instagram. I cuddled into him. "You gotta get up. The store." He said. I groaned and got up.

I showered and brushed my teeth. I put black skinny jeans and a Fall Out Boy shirt on. I put the vest he got me on and did my hair. I put my necklace on and pulled my vans on. I went to the kitchen and ate a poptart. I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys.

Ty came over with me and took my hand. We walked to the shop and opened the doors. I fixed a couple things and greeted the employees. I ran through some things and turned music on. It blasted through the speakers and people started coming in. I walked to one of them and greeted them.

"Hey. Anything I can help you with?" I asked.

"I'm looking for stuff for my boyfriend." He said. "Sorry if that upsets you."

"I'm gay myself. My fiancees over there. What does he like?"

"He needs new skinny jeans and band shirts." He.said.

"Right over here." I led him over to the skinny jeans and he found some. I guided him to the shirt wall. He picked some out and we talked. He thanked me as I checked him out. He left and I helped more people for a couple hours.

I felt two arms around my stomach. "Ty, I'm working."

"Guess again." Someone said.

"Hey Vic." I said. I turned and saw him and Kellin with Copeland. I grabbed her and put her on my hip. "Where is Ty, though?" I asked.

"I don't know. I.didn't see him." I frowned and pulled my phone out. I texted him and he said he was in the back .

"What can I help with?" I asked.

"Kellin needs new skinny jeans." Vic said. I walked to the wall again and showed them. "How'd you get our merch?" He asked.

"Your website. Who else would place an order for over 500 shirts?" I asked. He chuckled and help Kellin pick jeans. One of Kellin's songs came on and he gave me a look. I smiled and rang them up.

"Your guys' prices are lower than HTs."

"I know. We've had lots of people come in today. Where the hell is Ty?" I asked as I put his jeans in a bag.

Vic shrugged and took the bag. "See you later."

"Bye." I said. I walked to Haley. "Can you cover me for a second?"

"Of course Alec." She said. 

"Thanks." I said. I headed to the back and saw Ty in there. "Hey."

"Hey. I just needed a minute to think." He said.

"You can go home if you need to. I can hold it down for another hour." I said.

"I'm just shocked." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Someone came in and said you were cheating on me." He said.

"I would never. You know that Tyler. I love you so much." I said.

"I know. I'll see you at home." He said. I gave him a kiss and he left. I went.back out and the store was.slammed.

I started helping people find things and checking them out. I pulled overtime taking inventory and counting money.  I locked up and walked home, picking something up. I got up and fell on the couch. Ty came over and kissed my head.

"How was it?" He asked.

"We got slammed. At least fifty people. I was running around and going to the back. My feet hurt from running and so does my back. Heavy boxes. I stocked everything for tomorrow and counted money. 1300 dollars today." I said. He took my shoes off and massaged my feet. He went behind me and massaged my shoulders. "Thanks Ty." I said.