Not As Bad As It Seems

$ Maria's P.O.V $

"Maria .!" Nia yelled ..

She never called me by my first name unless something was wrong or I was in trouble ..

"Yes .."

"How did you manage to get yourself into this situation .? I bought you condoms, and birth control .!"

"I know I know .! And we used them, I swear .. I don't know how this happened .."

"Do you want to keep it .?"

"Of course I do .!"

She wiped her forehead, "Whew .. Good .. 'Cause I don't believe in abortions and I sure wasn't going to allow you to have one .."

I giggled, and then I got serious again ..

"Nia .. I'm scared .."

She hugged me, "Aw .. It will be okay .. I'm here for you sweetheart .."

I hugged her back and sniffled .."I know .. And I love you for that .."

"Does Jacob know yet .?"

"No .. And I'm not going to tell him .."

"And why the hell not .?"

"Because .. He's my friend .. And I like having sex with him .. And I'm going to continue to do it .."

"Shay ..."

"Nia .. He makes me happy .. Having sex with him makes me happy .."

She sighed, "What happens when you start to show .?"

"I will tell him I'm gaining weight .."

"Okay .."

She hugged me one last time and Steph walked in the door .. I looked at her and giggled under my breath ..

"What's so funny .?" she asked ..

"Your vibrator is in my room .."

"WHAT .? WHY IS IT IN YOUR ROOM .?!" she yelled ..

"Why do you have a vibrator in the first place .?" Nia asked, with her hands on her hips .."

"Um ..."

"Yeah .. Mhmm .." Nia said ..

"Well," I stood up .. "I'm going up to my room to take a nap .."

I walked upstairs and went into my room, closing the door behind me .. I needed a shower, so I took some underwear and went into the bathroom .. I started running my shower, stripped, and hopped inside .. The hot water felt so good against my skin .. I never wanted to leave .. After I was done cleansing myself, I wrapped myself in my towel and walked into my room ..

"Hey baby .." I heard a familiar voice say .. It wasn't Jacob though ..

It was Keon, my ex, sitting on my bed, holding my pregnancy test ..

Heey guys !!! It's Niaa . Go check out my new books, "Screwing My Way To The Top", "Trouble Always Follows Me" && "Not Your First, But Better Than Your Last" . I need a cast for each of these books ASAP . If you would like to be in any of them, hit my inbox with the required information that can be found on each CAST CALL page on each book . We need some characters really bad . Please please apply you guys .