I Can't Believe This

$ Jacob's P.O.V. $

"Pregnant ?!" I blurted out ..

Who was pregnant .? I knew Nia was pregnant, but Kyra couldn't possibly know that .. I looked over to Shay and she was looking at her feet, rocking back and forth ..

"No .." I shook my head and tried to get the thought out ..

Shay couldn't be pregnant .. If she was pregnant then she would have told me the minute she found out right .?

"Shay .. What is she talking about .?" I asked her softly ..

Shay looked in my eyes, then back at the ground and then she started crying .. Kyra laughed and I went and slammed the patio door in her face ..

"Maria ShayLeigh Dasher .. Are you pregnant .?"

She walked to her bed, sat down, and put her face in her hands as she cried harder .. I went and sat beside her, hugging her in the process ..

"I just want the truth Shay .. Give me the truth .. Please .?"

She nodded and hugged me back, "Yes .. I'm pregnant .."

I sighed .. Damn .. I wasn't upset about the baby, I wanted a kid so bad .. Plus, my mom can't really say anything because I'm 18 .. I'm upset she didn't tell me ..

"Why didn't you tell me you were carrying my child .?" I hopped off the bed ..

"I thought y-you would g-g-get mad and n-never want to speak to me again .. I can't lose you Jake .. I care about you too much .."

This girl in front of me, was my love .. I do love her, with all of my heart .. It was never clear how much I love her until now .. But that doesn't make me immediately forgive her for not telling me about this ..

"That is not an excuse for you lying to me about it .."

"I didn't lie .. Nia just covered for me until I finally got the guts to tell you by myself .. Don't be mad Jay please .. I'm so so so sorry .."

"I can't help but be mad .. Shay you are carrying my child and you kept that from me .. You don't trust me enough to where you can tell me that we are having a beautiful baby in 9 short months .. I have known you for 4 years, and I thought we told each other everything .."

"Jay I'm sorry .. Please, I'm begging you .. Forgive me .. Please baby please .." she got down on her knees, hugged my legs, and cried ..

I was so irritated I couldn't even talk to her .. I stepped back from her hug and she looked up at me in desperation ..

"Shay I have to go .. I need to clear my head .."

I walked to the patio door and grabbed the doorknob and I heard her cry harder ..

"NO .! Jay don't leave me, please .. I can fix this .. Let me fix this baby .."

"Shay I just need some air .. I will call you in the morning .. Goodnight .."

I walked out the door and closed it behind me .. I turned my phone off and walked to my car that was parked behind Erika's in the driveway ..

$ Maria's P.O.V. $

He left .. My life was over .. Nothing mattered to me anymore .. I sat in my floor and cried .. My tears were everywhere .. I called Jay 10 times but his phone kept going straight to voice-mail .. He had turned his phone off .. Why oh why did I have to be so stupid .? Nia told me this would happen .? Why didn't I listen to her .? She was the smart one after all ..

I sniffed and walked to my bathroom and looked in the mirror .. I don't even know why I try .. He would never go for a girl like me .. That's why after 2 years of having sex with each other we were still just friends .. I opened my medicine cabinet and looked at a bottle of my sleeping pills the doctor had prescribed for me when I kept having nightmares last month and couldn't sleep throughout the night ..

I grabbed the bottle and opened it up .. Nothing mattered as long as Jacob wasn't here .. Not my life, not my family, not my friends, not even this baby .. I grabbed a handful of pills and started at them in the palm of my hand ..

$ Jacob's P.O.V. $

I had calmed myself down .. I was fine now .. I loved her .. She was my life .. And now she was carrying my child so I knew this was the perfect time to make her my wife ..

I went into my underwear drawer and found the ring that I had bought her 3 months back .. I was waiting on the perfect time to give this to her, but now was the best time ever .. She was carrying my child and I had to wife her up .. After all, the worst she could say was she just wanted to be friends .. As long as I had her and my baby in my life, nothing could go wrong ..

I grabbed my car keys and  turned my phone on, running out of my front door to my car .. I dialed her number as I started my car, hoping she would answer ..

"Please Shay please pick up .." I prayed as I sped to her house ..