I Need You

$ Maria's P.O.V. $

"You can't say you love me after you were just in my room trying to rape me Keon .." I said, annoyed ..

"Baby .. I'm horny as fuck .. It has been a loooong time since I have had sex with any girl .. The minute I saw you in that towel I started thinking with my dick instead of my brain .."

I rolled my eyes .. I didn't have time for his sorry ass excuses .. He was trying to kiss my ass now because he needed to get back on my good side ..

"Keon do me a favor and lose my number .. After that shit you tried to pull today, we can't even be friends forreal .."

"Shay, sweetheart, I told you I'm sorry .. I'll do anything to prove my innocence to you .. Just give me another chance babe, please, please .. I'm begging you .."

"You will do anything huh .?" I asked ..

"Anything for you sweetheart .."

"Don't tell Jay I'm having his baby .."

"Done .."

"And don't you EVER sneak in my room again .. That shit was not cool .."

"I know I know .. I just wanted you so damn bad .. You gotta understand that I have been going through a dry spell since you left me .. I haven't been this long without pussy .. Ever .."

"That's not my problem .. You kept threatening to leave if I didn't give it up, so i left you .. Now I have better things to do than to sit on the phone and argue about why we broke up .."

"Okay .. Can I call you tomorrow .?"

"Maybe .."

"Bye baby girl .."

"Bye Keon .."

As soon as I hung up on Keon, I heard a knock at my patio door .. I opened it up and looked Jay's smiling face, and immediately attacked it with kisses ..

"I want you so bad ..' he moaned, kissing me back ..

"Take me baby .. I want you too . Fuck me .." I wrapped my legs around his waist ..

He quickly started taking my clothes off of me, as I was doing the same to him .. I had gotten him down to his boxers by the time he has tossed me on the bed ..

"Do you wear sexy panties because you know we have sex everyday .?" he laughed ..

"Yes .." I giggled and blushed ..

"That's so fucking sexy .." he said, shoving his hand down my panties and feeling my wetness ..

"Damn mami .."

He shoved 3 fingers inside of me and I immeadiately started moaning like crazy .. Jay NEVER fingered me .. EVER .. Just like I have NEVER given him a hand job, I guess there is a first time for everything ..

"Damn .." I moaned lightly ..

He bent down to lick my ear and and he whispered softly to me, "Imma tear yo ass up tonight .."

I don't know what happened to make him so aggressive and horny, but I liked it ..

"That's fine by me papi .." I said, moaning in between words ..

He tore my panties off of me with his teeth and took his fingers out of me .. He licked some of my juices off of his fingers, then held them up to my lips so I could do the same .. Damn, I tasted good .. Now I know why he always ate me out ..

"Fuck me Jay .. I need you .. Now .." I said, looking straight in his eyes ..

"With pleasure .." he stepped out of his boxers, and flipped me over where my ass was in the air ..

"Doggy .?" I smiled ..

"Hell yeah .." he said, gently pushing my face down into the comforter ..

I felt him go deep inside me and I finally realized how tight I was .. He was so big and warm inside of me I couldn't do anything but yell and scream .. He went slow at first, then gradually got faster with time ..

"Fuck Fuck Fuck .!" I screamed, clenching the sheets between my fists ..

He had his hand on my lower back, pulling his dick in and out of me at a fast pace .. I put my face in the sheets to muffle my screams .. It felt so good I was biting on the damn sheets .!

"Say my name .." he said, getting kinky with me ..

I refused, pushing my face deeper into the covers .. So, he screwed me harder .. It was so hard not to yell his name .. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face up from the covers .. Damn I loved it when he was rough ..

"Say it .." he said aggressively ..

I bit my lip and refused again .. He slammed into me hard one last time, and I couldn't hold it in ..

"JACOB .!" I screamed, cumming on him at the same time ..

He smiled and kissed my cheek, and then we heard a loud bang on my patio door ..

"SHAY .! OPEN THIS SHIT UP NOW .!"

Heey guys !!! It's Niaa . Go check out my new books, "Screwing My Way To The Top", "Trouble Always Follows Me" && "Not Your First, But Better Than Your Last" . I need a cast for each of these books ASAP . If you would like to be in any of them, hit my inbox with the required information that can be found on each CAST CALL page on each book . We need some characters really bad . Please please apply you guys .