•Prologue

Authors Note: My first ever Short Series. It will be four parts. This is Part 1.

Prologue: The one about the Beginning..

100% of the world is connected thru friends. Everyone bestfriend is a mutual friend of someone elses friend that is in turn friends with someone thru another friend. Friends connect this entire globe together, however for me I dont need the world. Just my 3 friends that make life all worth it.

Im Addam Collins, 28, and if my life have been anything its been eventful. I changed jobs like I change briefs but I think I am going to stick with this new one a while. I am WeHo Police Department new rookie cop...how that happened was a funny story and actually how my Band of Brothers came to be. I was at gay pride being West Hollywood is the mecca for all things fag...anyways I was struting down right outside of PUMP and I saw this sexy boy dressed in some cop shorts and shirt. He was being messed with by some bears and I rushed over to protect him and turns out he was into roleplay and being submissive to bears.

He called me his knight in a shining thong and we ended the night in the bar drunk off our asses. His name is Seven Coombs. We was both 25, but he was new to WeHo trying to find his footing in the screen writing world. 4 years later baby is still going strong and is determined to write the biggest gay film in the world. He told me that I should go out and be a cop and protect us gays around town. I laughed but found myself applying for the academy 9 months later. We had become a tight duo until we was at a HIV charity walk on the beach and met our FATHA, Rich Devens. Rich Devens is a teacher by day and activist by night. He was a wild flower in his twenties that left him with a huge consequence of being HIV+ by 31. So now he feels it his mission to lead young gay men to practice safe sex. He is married with a child. He invited us to a BBQ at his place when we was snapping a photo with him.

At the BBQ is where we met the final jigsaw piece to our Band of Brothers Puzzle. Deshard Kennings. A sexy black motherfucker that knows it. He had a flock of groupies at the BBQ. Turns out he had some hot song in 2012 that left him pretty paid off. Deshard was Rich project at the time as he tried to turn his whore ways until safe...whore ways. We was introduced to him and even though we may dont agree all the time we had became this group that started taking vacations, going to dinners, being their for eachother, helping whenever one was in need. I have lived in WeHo all my life and have never met anybody like these 3. They had became my family.

Now I wouldnt know where to began when it comes to our crazy life story, but I think starting with the one about the baby is where things got real in our lives at age 28 and FATHA was 35. It was when reality slapped us hard and we would need eachother more than ever. So grab your popcorn, a nice coke(or cocktail, or just cock) and get ready for a readd of a life time.