•3

Chapter 3: The One About The Broken Car.

S.U.R

Seven Coombs.

"Yes, Ill have the goat cheeseballs." I handed my menu to the server and looked back across at Addam who was already downing another cup of wine. I laughed and stated, "Is being a new cop this stressful?" He had been working for about a week and a half. We have barely seen him, but he has this weekend off and we are living it up...Rich was taking his husband out for date night and Deshard seeing his son so its just us two tonight-but tomorrow its LIT.

"YES and there is something I need to tell you and why I am downing so much of this wine" Addam started as my eyebrow raised and I said, "Continue...."

"I am still sleeping with my D.L boyfriend." He confessed as I scoffed as if I didnt know this.

"Clearly. Tell me something I dont know." I told him as he quickly responded, "He is married with 2 twin boys that are 6 years old." My jawdropped as I snatched the bottle and poured some into my glass.

"BITCH! How did you find out? the old went thru his wallet trick? Tell me you are done now." I told him as I picked up my glass as he sat up. He pursed his lips and right then I knew he wasnt done.

"Im not done..he is actually my bosses and boss. He is the Chief of police. I know this is bad but when I went to talk to him he told me what we have us real to him and to give him time-"

"Time to figure out his personal life-Addy thats D.L boys number 1 line. He will never figure it out and you are too good to be some sidepiece." I cut him off finishing Vic's line and giving me two cent.

"Sev, I know I know-but I do care about him. Its just difficult, you know?" He said as I touched my bun to make sure it was still in place as I stared into his eyes and spoke, "This only ends with you getting hurt. We both know this. However, I wont tell you anything else about him. If he is who you want and you believe him than we believe him, but I dont mind cutting off no Chief of Police dick if he hurts you!"

"I love you." Addam said smiling as I replied that I loved him too. I pulled out my phone and gasped knowing I can finally now see this motherfucker. I went to google and quickly searched up WeHo Chief of Police and gasped, "BITCH! HE IS A DILF!" I shot my head across at him and he fake cried and said, "I know right and he does this thing with his tongue that makes my eyes waterrr-" The server came back up to us as he shut up. We turned to her and she sat another bottle of wine on the table.

"We didnt order this." I told her as she smirked and said, "This is from a Vic to his sweet baby.He called and put the order in about 10 minutes ago and has left his card on file so that this meal is taken care of" my jawdropped as I said, "Well babygirl bring that menu back out." We picked up our wine glasses and clinked them together.

Rich Devens.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I shoutef as he tried to crank my car and it wouldnt catch. I rested the key and snatched it out. I looked over at Rhys and he crossed his arms and exhaled, "this is whyy I said just buy a new car. All that money in your savingsss"

"And I told you its for our daughters future."

"She wont have a father if this piece of shit breaks down on you while you are on the highway-now we are stuck outside of Paint&Sip." Rhys said aggravated at me. Marriage with someone ten years younger than me comes with it perks but the cons are never too far behind. He sat back and I exhaled, "Atleast while the car rest we have some sip" I leaned in the backseat and grabbed a bottle of Patron. He looked left and smiled, "Oh My God! You know how to get me."