How It All Started

I never thought my life could fall apart from following something in the distance.  I was only sixteen too. It all began with a small dream, awakening me in the morning. I was short had blond died hair wore black glasses and was obsessed with the supernatural.  My name is Megan Dynes. I have a little sister named Brook, a step dad named Charles and a mom named Tara. 

...............

I awoke on a Friday close to my sisters twelve birthday. Around July 19. The dream was like most of my dreams. I was able to see visions when I slept. Not all the time, but when it was most helpful. My dream started around when I walking in complete fog. A huge ship pulled up to me, by the river across from my small complex. I had the choice to come or go, I on the hand took the change to pass. It soon left and I awoke. That one dream hit me hard. I wanted to go onto the ship, why didn't it let me. 

...

I peeked into my sisters room. Complex with toys girl's things and pink all over. She sat on her bed playing with her Nintendo 3DS, looking up at me. 

" What,?" She asked.

Brook was eleven years old at the time. She was tall for a child her age. She had short dirty blond hair, and loved video games. She hated the fact of ghosts and all the things I craved in life. Her face was a bit round, her skin was pale like the royal collar you find in a crayon pack. I loved her so much, but she has so much attitude. 

" Want me to make you eggs and bacon" I asked with a smile.

She looked at me with a spark in her eyes. She got up unplugged her DS from the wall, and ran down the stairs. I went back to my rooms made sure no one was looking and grabbed a pack smokes out from my pillow. I was a smoker, not many people knew that about me. My sister on the other hand did. I made my way down to the kitchen and started cooking the food. I placed her a plate with eggs bacon and toast, then made my way outside. I looked at the road, it was foggy. I tilted my head with a confused looked on my face. 

" This looks a lot like my dream" I said to myself. 

I took out the pack from my pocket. I wore a leather black jacket, it had buckles on the ends of the selves.  My boots were brown and tall. I was goth I am still to this day. I took a smoke flipped it and put it between my lips. I flicked the lighter and puffed it. I walked back and forth on my porch. It was a small porch. I lived in Cambridge Hespler Ontario. Within a  small complex were everyone knows what goes on in peoples lives didn't make it easier on me when I tried to smoke. I had a sudden erg to go to the river. I thought to myself the must be the cruise. I don't know why but I wanted too, and like myself I did what I wanted to do. I finished my smoke, and stuffed it in the the round black ass tray. It was warm today so I didn't have to ware my ugly hat. I open the door to my house and called to Brook. 

" I'm going to my friends house, Be back in a bit, Stall for Me" I said.

" K, but I can only stall for some time Megan" Brook replied.

I closed the white the door, and put my phone in my pocket. I knew this would be a waste of time. Looking for something like you'd find in a hay stack. I always hated that saying when I wanted something fro Christmas. I walked across the lights and turned to the huge gate. The river was behind a lens mill. It used to be  a military base for the Nazis. I found that really cool, dead people walking on this land during the night. I looked around, there was really nothing. I visit this place a lot too. I walked towards the fence, with a huge whole in it. I slid through, grabbed onto the stone ege and jumped down. I put my hands in my pockets and walked back and forth. Still Nothing, I was getting pretty pissed at the time. 

" The fuck" I said loud.

A huge object started coming from around the corner. There was so much fog, I could barely see my own feet. 

" HELLO" I screamed.

My heart started to pump faster. I could feel my hands shaking. My thoughts ran around like a bunch of chicken with their heads cut off. This is was just like in my dream. It was to real. Just as things couldn't get any worse. A huge ship came out of the fog. My breath stopped. 

" WHAT THE HELL" I said over and over again. 

I jumped back it scraped and started screeching to a stop. I looked a it, It was the same. The board came down as if it was real I would of been dead already. It seems to get farther so I could step on. 

" Am I dead" I said. 

A man walked onto the mettle rusty of a board. He looked old, like some type of caption. 

" Will you be getting on" He asked.

I gulped hard as my spit rolled down my throat as if i could barley say a single word. I took a deep breath. It was the same man, the same words from my dream. I could feel tears started to form. I looked terrified.  

" Well, Yes or No,?" He asked.

His hair was white, like I imaged it to be. He wore a tight dressy blue jacket. His hat was big, round and a bit white. Like you see a caption ware. He looked around to be in his forty's. His bear was clean yet gray and white. He looked at me, and took out a very old pocket watch. I looked at it and asked hard trying not to look scared.

" Are you dead,?" I asked.

" Dear, We all are, It's the Hunted Cruise, yet it's your choice to walk into the haunted and supernatural or never remember seeing us again, thinking you fell into the water" He smiled. 

I looked at him. Tho I looked back to the ground above me, My sister and my parents inside of my home. Yet  I stood in front of everything I ever wanted. Adventure, Death, The Supernatural, Love and wisdom. He moved out of the way, like he knew I'd choose something this amazing over the things and people I loved. Like he said It was my choice. He put out of his hand and smiled. I only looked back once after grabbed his hand and walking aboard.