Chapter Seven - To Set You're Self Free

I took a step back from him. I dropped the knife hard. Blood splashed onto my high boots, as the tears rolled down my pale cold face. The knife drooped hard onto my feet. He was father, my own flesh and blood. I didn't want to kill him. I ran out of the front door. My dads screaming face burned in my eye sockets. Who was I, I am not the girl I used to know. I fell to the ground still covered in my dads blood. The song he sang to me when I was a baby ran in my head. I missed my sister and my mother. What the hell was I going to do. I had all my life, some of it and know I had none of it. I pulled my hair back as the snow covered my face.

"Why" I screamed out loud.

If I where to return to the ship, I'd be a demon forever. I would loose all of me. My breathing came heavy. I stood up with all of me.

"What do I have to loose now" I screamed.

I walked down streets I thought I knew. My memories slipped away as if I was nothing anymore. I looked up to the sky. I put my hands in my jacket pockets. Then it hit me, I never let go of my leather jacket. I felt something, it was paper. I took out the paper out of my old jacket, trying to keep it clean from the snow. 

" What is this?" I said to myself. 

I folded it open , it was a small paper. I began to read it to myself. It read, (I love you Ella Belly). I looked at it hard, and felt my heart drop. A smile came onto my face, something I haven't felt in a long time. I just had to figure how to escape. I passed back and forth willing to find a way,. I wanted to see my sister and Mother again, evan my horrible step dad. To set myself free, I was already owned, but my father said I was still alive,. How was I able to leave, and or be seen. I started to watch cars go by on en open highway. 

"Kill Myself" I yelled. 

The only way I could be set free is if I killed myself. I wasn't going to let, myself go down to hell. I had to reverse everything, I just knew I could. I ran towards the highway street,. The train tracks sat underneath it. The snow crunched underneath my boots. A near by pick up truck, was coming fast. I started running with all my might, Snow dripping down  from my breasts. I jumped fast wile I closed my eyes. Everything I knew, everything I loved flashed. 

..........................

My eyes slowly blinked open my body drenched in sweat. I laid flat down on the road. My long blond hair covered in snow. I touched my fingers, glass was touching them. I was alive but was laying on the hard cold tar of the road. My eyes blinked hard,. My dads blood had turned into mine. I turned my eyes to a black pick up truck,. Blood and skin was on the rear front. My legs were fine, but my arm was broken as hell. It was like nothing had ever happened at all. I turned my head back and forth, lifting my self up to a standing possession. I yelled out of joy and started home. 

........

I swung my front door open, My hands bleeding and my glasses broken placed on my face. My shirt and pants ripped hard. Brook looked at me in front of the Christmas tree. I had one ripped shoe, and the other way gone. Tears drew from my face as my sister ran to hug me. I could feel her crying hard on my t-shirt. 

"I'm sorry I didn't call you back, or believed you" Brook cried.

I hugged her and closed my eyes, tears ran down my face. A small dog came up to me and licked my foot with no shoe on it. It was small and very fluffy, white. 

"Brook What's wrong Hun, I know it's not the best but you know why" My mother said. 

She was holding a plate of eggs and bacon. It looked like she was crying on them,. 

"Mom,?" I asked soft. 

She was getting older, her hair looked a bit more grey,. She looked the same, just skinny and a round face. She screamed, dropping the plate on the floor. Her blue eyes grew tears, it fell all over her feet. She grabbed my hand and looked at me hard. She put her hands to clear my tears. She smiled and laughed, before giving me a huge hug.

.....

Everything was perfectly fine now. We all sat in the kitchen and ate together, for the first time in ever. 

...........

I looked at my mom, with a small question. 

" Where is Charles,?" I asked.

My bacon was delicious. My mom looked at me very confused. 

"You know your dad left me with brook," She said. 

My brain stopped like a broken liver. My own father was the sacrifice. I would never see him ever again.  I looked out the window as I drenched in sweet. I ran to my room my room, and slammed the door shut, I could hear my mom coming back after me. I grabbed my calendar,. 

"No" I screamed. 

This was going to happen to me over and over again, till I give up. It had sent me back in time, when I was kidnapped. Dad hasn't showed back up yet, Mom hasn't met Charles. Two Years from now, I will be taken among the cruise once again. I looked around for my Nitendow Ds, and checked my Diary,. I flipped faster then ever till i reached two years from now,. There was one hundred and twenty five notes on the same date. Sweat came from my hands, I dropped my DS, onto the small mattress for a bed. I screamed till my mom grabbed me hard and gave me a huge hug. 

"It's okay your not kidnapped anymore" She smiled.

I looked at her and then to the Nintendo DS Date. One Hundred and Twenty Five notes, only read.

(Dream, Fake or real, Haunted ship, I'll will find out)

........................................................................................................................

Two years latter......................

"Will you except to walk aboard, or think that you fell into the water"

A small wispier to a dark horrible life...........................