Welcome Aboard

I walked up the huge mettle board. The caption of the ship was already in front of me. I arrived at the front deck. The board flipped up towards and back into the ship like magic. My hair blew as the ship rocked.  

" You can see your family when ever you want with these" The caption said.

He pointed to seats with electronics I've never seen before. Something you'd see in movies like the matrix. The ship moved off the water. I looked over the ship and grasped the last look of the ground. The water dripped off the deck like clumps of blood. I looked in amazement as we lifted on the ground and flew threw the clouds. My soul felt like it was taken out of my body. I took a grasped back into reality asking ware the gusts were. 

" Dear, Dear, you have to customize yourself before you can see them" He smiled.

I tilted my head, looking confused. Yet before I could ask, he grasped my hand and pulled into the sky. 

" WHAT IS THIS" I screamed.

" Teleportation Ella," He said.

" Ella,?" I said.

I felt my feet drop back to solid ground. Pulling me towards a huge touch screen. The whole room lit up with screens and tubes. He smiled at me and tilt his head. I backed away from him and walked towards the screen. I swiped the screen and backed up.

" WHOLY SHIT" I said. 

I looked at him, as his head tilted back and forth. 

" You want me to change myself into a -a demon" I gulped hard.

" Demon is such a harsh word," He said with a smile.

I walked onto the board. I choose this world. I did this to myself. I walked to the screen trying to make myself look as human as possible. I walked into the tube closed my eyes and closed the door. The Caption walked over the the tube and pressed the codes. A huge click went into my ears. It hurt for only a second and It stopped. I walked out of the tube as my eyes opened. I walked towards a huge black and red mirror. It had frills all over it. I looked at myself over and over again.

" Not bad" He said. 

My skin was pale white, I was tall and skinny. I wore tight ripped pants my boots were now lever with spikes and red flairs over it. My hair was long wavy and bleach white. My eyes were dark red, with black around the edges. My shirt was white, with red straps and was half up my stomach. I still wore my leather jacket, but it was real leather and was short. My teeth yet were all sharp. I looked what I always wanted too. I was happy  felt confident . I turned around and got a first glimpse at the caption. My heart drooped. His skin was dark red, he had a long devil tail and was taller. He helot a stick with a dragon eye on the top of it, He wore a long black trench jacket. He looked like an evil duke. His eyes were big and his horns came out of his caption hat. 

" Hiii" I said long and hard.

He teleported beside me, I jumped back. 

" Can you stop doing that" I said angry. 

" Nope" He added. 

He grabbed me hard and we went flying. I opened my eyes back and there we were back onto the deck of the flying Cruise. Looking around seeing so many different types of demons, ghosts. and wolfs. 

A girl came up to me her name was Pentagram. She was a dark grey thin wolf, with a pentagram on one of her ears. 

" I'm pentagram" She said.

Grabbing my hand shaking me up and down. My face was no longer ugly to my description. I was smooth and flawless. 

" TX" I said with a huge smile. 

She ran away towards a red filed pool. I looked at it my eyes full and wide. 

" Is that Blood" I asked.

" Oh hell no Dear, people just like the color" He smiled. " Do you want blood," He added.

" NO!" I said quick. 

He looked at me shrugging as he diapered in a huge black sworn of shadows. I took a deep breath and walked toward the chairs. I put on a huge helmet and scanned my finger. I felt a pinch on my fingers. I grabbed my pointer finger and sucked the small blood. It seemed to heal fast. 

" COOL!" I said with excitement. 

I swiped the board and clicked onto my little sister Brook. 

.........

Brook walked along the drive way she sat on the my moms big red jeep. She looked back and forth looking worried. 

" Megan I'm going to get in shit" She said under her breath. 

I looked at right at her. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I exited the program and took the black helmet off of my head. Caption stood in front of me. 

" You really like scaring me don't you" I said rolling my eyes. 

" Dear you're just not used to me yet that's all," He added with a frown. 

I turned around to face him. 

" Yes,?" I asked.

He gave me a hint to follow him. I looked confused, yet i followed him. I still think everyday what if I never went aboard this ship. If I never really liked the fact of the unknown. He took me a bunch of platforms. I saw a finger scan again. I rolled my eyes and took a small breath. 

" More pricked fingers" I said with a tone. 

" The very best" He said. 

I stepped onto the platform and scanned my finger. I closed my eyes. I was off the ship in the air. I screamed as I could see the ground. I closed my eyes, as i moved my arms and i flew to the right. I opened my eyes, as I screamed in pure happiness.

" I CAN FLY WHOLLY FUCK YES!" I yelled. 

I landed right on my roof. I was able to see my family. I would be looking like this for the rest of my life. I took out my phone to a notification. An app was downloaded to my phone. The Haunted Cruise Ship. 

" I can see my family, I have powers, I am everything I ever dreamed off, and I can go back to my Cruise anytime I want" I said. 

I jumped into the sky once again. Flying right in front of Brook. 

" Oh Shit" I said.