Fake All Fake

I just stood there. Her face waved. I backed away from her, tears rolled down my eyes. I backed up and fell out of the booth. My ass hit the top deck. I pushed the caption out of the way and ran down a narrow hall. I saw an open door and shut myself behind it. My back fell ageist the wall, as i slide to the small space and wooden floor. 

" I'm so sorry brook" I cried.

Tears rolled down my face. I put my face in between my legs. Why did i agree to get onto this fucking hell whole. I wanted to go home, most people do. They try so hard to leave. Yet they never can. I can always see my sister, but I'll never be abbe to hug her or be there for her ever again. I looked like a monster. I was a monster. I put my hands into my leather jacket. I pulled out my phone. I stood up and turned it on. 

" YES" I said. 

I opened the door to the small closet space. Hiding my phone, I walked up to the caption. 

" Can you show me my room" I asked soft. 

" Sure thing dear" He said soft. 

He put his hand out to me. I shook my head and just followed him.  His face was always happy, his energy was huge with love and some type of evil.  Past all of that, I could see pure sadness and hurt.  I wonder how long he has been on this ship. I wonder how long everyone has been on this ship. If I had any grasp on reality I would of ran away from the ship. 

... 

He gave me a black key. It had a tiger eye on the top of it. My room number was M.06. I unlocked the door. There was a huge TV on a dark brown TV Stand. 

" Dear press that button, say what you want, and you'll have it" He said. 

He closed the door and the shadow beneath my room vanished.  I ran to the door and locked it. Taking a deep breath and looking for something sound proof. It hit me like a box of rusty nails. I walked over to the button beside the white bathroom door. I pressed it and spoke loud. 

" Sound proof closet" I said.

Seconds latter my closet changed. It was like watching a werewolf changing into a human. It was fast and thrilling at the same time. I didn't want to walk into it. Taking a deep breath I took out my phone and closed my eyes. I walked slowly into the new closet. Slid the doors shut, and opened my eyes. 

" Oh thank god" I said under my breath. 

I put my password into my smart phone. It was still black and normal. I swiped my screen to the unlocked home screen. I wanted to cry, but I had to say strong. I went into my contacts and pressed on Brooks. 

.....

" Hello, Megan" Brook asked.

My heart drooped, tears gushed out of my eyes, like a murder scene.  

" Brook I'm not coming home" I cried.

" Why, I need you" Brook cried.

" I was kidnapped I'm going to be killed, I'll always watch you, I love you" I said. 

" MEGAN" Brook yelled. 

Brook ran to our mom forcing her onto the phone. 

" Megan you've been gone for a long time, are you okay" She said.

I couldn't stop crying.

" I'm going to die mom, I love you, don't waste your time trying to find me" I  cried,

I could here my braking over the phone. She took her voice as trying not to cry. 

" Megan who has you, baby" Mom cried. 

" Goodbye mom" I cried.

.....

I shut down my phone. I put it onto the ground beside me. Tears rolling down my eyes. It's not there fault I'm here. I have to make this ship my home. I had to stay strong. I put turned my phone back on. Multiple people were calling me at the same time. I wanted to answer everyone. I moved my bleach white hair out of my face. My real father was trying to reach me. Mike Vryenhoek. My real dad shut me out when I turned sixteen. I was almost seventeen now. To everyone I loved I went missing. I had to call my mom, saying that someone was going to kill me, So someday she could move on.  I hung up on him, it took all of my might to do that. It's not like anyone could find me. So it didn't matter if the cps tracked my phone. 

" I love you guys" I said to myself.

I walked to my bed and drifted off to sleep. The life I knew and loved was gone forever. I took his hand, I walked onto the bought. I jumped up and yelled, at brain. 

" MY DREAM TOLD ME ABOUT THIS" I yelled.

I got up and tossed the candy off of the bedside table. I smashed my fist into the wall. A whole created into it. I watched as it healed itself. I back up away from the wall. I sat in the corner and drifted off to sleep. 

................

I sat by a Christmas tree.  I watched my dad put huge present in front of me. 

" Go ahead open it" He said. 

I had no idea what was going on.  I grabbed my dads hand and took him outside.

" This isn't real" I said to him. 

He sat in front of me. He wore his black sunglasses trying to act cool. His hair somewhat long, died black to hide his gray hair. When I was five he didn't look like this. He looks like this now. He had his light blue baggy pants on. Wearing his long leather jacket. He smiled at me, a small tear rolled down his eye. He took his leather glove off and put his hand on my face. 

" I'm sorry" He cried. 

He gave me his phone. One of the contacts hit me. The Haunted Cruise. I back away from him. Looking at him as my eyes gleamed in the sunrise. 

" When your sister was five years old, I went missing on The Haunted Cruise," He explained. 

I looked at him. He took off his sun glasses and gave them to me. I grabbed them and put them  beside me. 

" They wouldn't let me leave, So I said they could have you, when they felt like it," He said.

I got up and ran away from him. I could see my whole life flashing before my eyes, as I ran. I replayed my Nan's death. God I wanted it to stop. I saw a huge clift closed my eyes and jumped right off of it. 

....

I swung up from my bed in the cruise. I really didn't have a choice. If I never got onto this Ship, my dad would be forced to live this. How could my own dad do this to me, I loved him. I got up and looked into the mirror. I was human, I looked like myself.