The chance..

As the music booms threw the party I find myself dancing with my best friend our bodies sway together getting everyone's attention. I feel a pair of hands come on my waist but not the familiar type I turn around and see my boyfriends with his hands all on my body as he pulls me closer my body keeps dancing to the music.
"What are you doing?" I ask
He turn my back to his chest I no longer see my best friend, what the hell. Carters hands travel up my hip to my waist I feel shivers going down my spine as he slowly brings his waist closer to me. I know it's weird but it's just dancing it couldn't hurt besides I know who I love.
"Amara you can dance" he smirks
"And your handsy" I giggle
I look once for my best friend who eyes I don't meat once.
"Can you come with me really quick?" I hiccup
"Only because your drunk." He smiles
He takes my hand a leads to the bathroom, it's smells like weed and desperation. I find myself wobbling into the bathroom holding onto the walls I hear moaning in the next but I don't mind it.
"Ahhhh" the familiar voices moans.
What the hell? Kelly
I finish my business and stand up on the toilet only to see my best friend fucking my BOYFRIEND!
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream.
Both of the heads shoot up at me my mouth is wide open I get off the stall and I hear rattling in the stall I start taking off my shoe and earring because I am about to whoop someone's ass. Kelly come out first eyes full of tear I stand with my hands at my sides balled up.
"Baby. Please.." he whines
"CARTER!" I scream! And the door booms open with carter ready to pounce but I look at him and he take the scene in-front of him.
"So what you have fucking cheating on her!"
"Shut the fuck up and stay out of it!"
I feel the tears come down my eyes as I cross my
arms all of them look at me I am not one to cry but this... this hurts.
"How long?" My voice barley a whisper.
"2 months" Kelly cry's.
Carter is just staring at his brother with his fist balled up and jaw clenched.
" Leave I need to talk to my best friend." I say with a numb voice no emotion towards anyone.
"Amar-" Kevin try's but is cut off my carter dragging him by the shirt.
"So?"
"I wanted to stop I swear I did but you know he was my first love he can onto me and I couldn't stop and the only reason we were fucking right now is because he saw you dancing with carter.."
"So that makes it okay?" I shoot daggers at her
"No but I promise I was done after this I was going to tell you bu"
She stops like someone holding something over her.
"What happened?" I cross my arms and stand in-front of her.
"He hit me Amara.."
"What" I snap
I grab Kelly's Hand and pull her out the bathroom threw the crowed of people into the parking lot to find carter and Kevin throwing punches mostly carter. I run towards the and carter see me so he stop and let's go of Kevin.
"Did you hit Kelly"I calmly ask
"Yeah I did so what" he spits
I walk up to him and grab him by the shoulders and kneed him in the balls.
"Asshole"
Carter ended up taking me to his place bcc I couldn't go back to ours.
"Are you okay?" He wraps his arm around my shoulder.
" I am trying" I give him a weak smile.
" Fuck, I hate seeing you like this." He sighs
"I just need a distraction" I place my head into my hands on the counter.
"I could help with that." Carter says in a low voice.
"What?" I breath
He steps in front of me and walks closer putting his hands on my waist lifting me onto the counter top.
"Wait." I put my hands on his chest as his hands slid up my thighs carter bites his bottom lip.
"I just want you too feel good. I can be that distraction if you want me to." He breaths on my neck. I don't wanna seem like a whore for opening my legs for carter but I am in pain and it's all dissolves when his lips part and suck on my skin.
"So what do you say" he growls getting impatient.
"Okay".....