The meet up

" Look Kelly" I put my hands in my lap avoiding eye contact with her.
" Just say it you hate me don't you."she sobs.
"Of course not, I am not some immature ass little bitch anymore I am grown and we make mistakes and you are like a sister to me I've known you you since I was 10 I am not gonna let some dickhead ruin our relationship." I smile.
"I love you....Amara" Kelly sobs into my neck.
" oh my baby shh don't cry" I giggle.
She looks in my eyes like she is searching for something.. omg she is using hers " you had sex eyes".
YOU HAD SEX! She shout people look at use and I tell them to suck it and we walk out.
"Best friend for 15 years!" She crosses her arms and smiles at me.
"Isleptwithcarterlastnight" I rush out the words and smile.
Amara!"She snaps.
"Carter" I smile down at my feet.
"How" she winks
"He wanted me to forget about Kevin." I sigh
I feel slightly guilty but purely satisfied with what happened last night. But I can say carter rocked my world around..
I blush to myself.
*Meet me at your place." He texts
*Carter I don't want to" I really don't wanna be there it reminds off spending the best 2 years with Kevin.
*i promise I'll make it worth it😏😘*
I blush once more hiding the fact that I am definitely going.
"Are you texting him?" She hold one eyebrow as we wait for our Uber.
"He wants me to meet him at my place"
"Then tell him to pick you up from mine you are not just som booty call."
"Period. Sis" I laugh
*If you would like too see me you can pick me up from Kelly's*
*I will pick you up at 5:00*
Well damn he not joking.
When we get in the Uber Kelly begs me to let her read me and Carter text but I can't he really is a turn on.
"Okay one messages"
She claps her hands and I scroll threw the message and I find one good one and put my hand on top of the screen.
"I can't wait to taste you again😜"
"Holy shit."
Right.
When we get to Kelly's house it is 4:30 so I decided to wear something out of her closet. I end up finding a burgundy skirt and black crop top with long sock and heels I wear my head done like it is just more curls. I take a picture on snap chat and videos post then on my story so Carter can watch them I only have on mascara I honestly don't need make up.
*Knock at the door*
I walk to the door there Carter is his hair gelled up and a black shirt on with black ripped jeans and white Air Forces he looks me up and down as I do the same.
"Damn Amara." He bites his bottom lip
"Heyy carter" Kelly's high. And that girl can yap her mouth out. So I grab Carters hand and go out the door "I love you Kelly" she smiles " I love you" I giggle and close the door carter puts my back to his chest and wraps his arms around my waist.
"You look hot" he breathes on my neck as we walk towards the elevator.
"I know." I smile he laughs at my cockiness.
"To bad I will be ripping off all these clothes" he kisses my neck I can feel him getting hard. The elevator opens and we step in I press the button the turn back around to face carter he completely intrigued to see what I am wearing.
"Come here."
He reaches for me, then spins me around and his hip remain on mines as he slides his hand into my skirt threw my panties making my my legs buckle.
"The.. cameras." I moan
He turn me around to face him and begin to put one of his finger all the way in me I cry out and he laugh I put one hand on his forearm but he sticks another finger in me.
I moan louder when he pumps in and out. The elevator door open and he slowly removes his hand from me and licks the I blush and walk out the elevator. I always liked carter car he had a black charger 2019 I climb in the front seat and carter soon follows he put his hand on my thigh and drives off.
When we arrive at my place I start getting nervous to go up there I really don't wanna see Kevin I think I will break.
"Come on" carter states I nod and get out the car carter walk to the side of me and grabs my waist his touch makes me feel okay.
" I will beat his ass before I let him make you cry" I smile at him and we walk into my building we take the stairs only because I don't want him to finger me on the elevator the leave me hanging.
I unlock the door and open it's when I step in to my place it's trashed there are beer bottles on the floor couch I walk into the kitchen only to see Kevin poring him self A glass of whiskey.
"Kevin?"
He looks up at me with teary eyes and walk over to me and cups his hands onto my face.
"Baby please let me explain" he chokes
"Kevin I cant be with you."
"No, don't say that." He sobs
I can feel the tears coming as I end our relationship.
" I love you Amara."
I bite my lip to keep my from crying even more I feel like I am ripping out his heart just like he did mine.
Kevin hugs me for a minute but let's me go.
"I know you will forgive me please baby."
Carter walks in and looks at me I see his fist ball up at his sides I shake my head no.
"Kevin, I need to get my stuff" I cry
" No you stay here I will go."
I nod and Kevin goes pack up his thing I lean my back against the counter I put my head in my hands I feel Carters hands wrap around my waist.
"I can't believe we're nothing." I sob
Carter pulls me in for a hug couple minutes later Kevin has his things and is ready to go.
"Can I talk to you outside Amara."
I follow him toward the door and close it behind me.
I just wanna say I am so sorry I would change everything I did. I will always love you."
I am practically crying boo hoo tears I just can't believe we're really done.
"I love you Amara."
I love you too Kevin."
He turn from me then leaves.
I walk back into the house and I feel light headed so I sit down.
"Amara?" Carter kneels in-front of me.
"Can you distract me." I whine.
"Gladly" he smirks.