The after math

Carter puts his hands in my skirt pulling down my underwear. He pushes my legs up with his arms and begins the attack on my heat.
"Carter....please" I moan but keeps at it he left when of my legs higher to get closer using his tongue in a circular motion. I could feel my high getting there. My back arch's off the couch only to be pushed back down my fingers run threw his hair I flip my head back and continue to come undone.
"That was-"
I am cut off my carter picking me up and sitting down on the couch I can feel his boner coming out his pants. Carter kneads his hand threw my hair and pulls my head back kissing and sucking on my neck. He pulls off my shirt and unclamps my bra I unbutton his pants and pull out his erection he groans and  he pushes me on my back and takes my skirt off then my under wear then pulls me back on his and slowly puts him self in me.
"Carter." I moan softly
He bounces me up and down on him I can feel the burn in my stomach he wraps his hands around me going faster I can't hold any of my moans I feel the hickeys he is leaving on me but I can't even focus to care.
"Who's Amara?" He he rocks harder I can feel him twitch in me.
"Yours Carter your." I breath
He flips me under him and we come undone at the same time I bam officially
out of breath.
"Holy shit" i quickly run to the shower.
"Don't lock the door" he yells making me blush even more.
I turn on the shower to hot I look in the mirror and I am glowing like after-sex glowing. I open the curtain and I step into the shower only to see kevin sponge and towel... I throw both out and I hear the door close. Shit. Carter steps in I turn around to face him he is practically dying of laughter.
"Why are you laughing?"I roll my eyes
"Because you can't be mad no matter what." He smiles
"Yes I can" I cross my arms.
"Okay so if I told you something that would make you mad and tried to fuck you." He smirks as he trail the sponge down my side I am definitely gonna do this shit but I hope doesn't say anything stupid.
"Fine" I speak.
"Really?" He's has the biggest grin ever.
"Yes, Carter but if I win you have to eat me out for 2 weeks" I cross my arms and smile.
" I will eat you out everyday willingly." He winks.
"Okay! Tell me." I turn around and wash my hair He wraps his hands around my waist and rubs his lip on my ear.
"I fucked Kelly as well" I turn around and look him and down.
"Boy, she told me all the details I mean everything. " I roll my eyes
"I knew Kevin was fucking Kelly and 2 other bitches." He crosses his arms and smiles.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shout from the top of my longs but by time I try swinging on carter he has me pinned against his chest with both my wrist in his hand.
"Carter!" I snap. He still doesn't let me go instead he starts rubbing my clit back and forth I moan slightly.
"Now I am going to make you cum angrily." He growls
"I am going... to slap you." I moan.
Carter turns me around and lifts me up against the wall and kisses my neck I pull away from him but he pulls me back. I know I want it but he knew and didn't tell me.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
" Because I didn't want to be the one hurt you." He looks away.
I don't say anything I bring his lips to mine and the kiss is more passion.. love?
Carter bring his body closer to mine more than there is I feel his erection to me making me jump carter puts his arms under my legs he looks down and I feel the pressure that I crave.
"Shit.. Amara" he breathes into my neck as he slowly strokes me. He put his lips to mine then start to ram me thrusting in and out he holds me by my back now ramming his self into me making me moan the loudest one, I feel my legs start to as the fire in my stomach starts to come to me.
"Carter!" I cry out
"I know... baby just a little . Fuck. bit longer" he moans.
I bit my lip and close my eyes as I feel my self come undone.
"Look at me." He say dominantly.
I open my eyes and he looks at me as he starts to ram into me our moans come into sync I scratch at his back he groans at that. We both reach our highs at the same time my head fall back on the wall as I take a breath.
"let me wash my hair now."
He chuckles and puts me down I step in front of him but he turn me around and pecks me on the lips.
"I'm spending the night." He smirks.