The choice

Carter takes my hands and put it on his bulge as he snags a hand around my waist pulling closer to him. My mouth molds to his just the perfect way I can feel myself getting ready for him. I pull my shirt over my head reviling my red lingerie I here him suck in a sharp breath.
"Fuck" he groans
I moan as he starts to hit my soft spot on my neck I cry out in more pleasure. I grab his hand and stick it in my pants he does the rest. I feel on of his finger slips into me as I gasp. Carter pumps in out off me over and over he started using two fingers I throw my head back as I feel my self about get to my high.
"I'm gon.. ahhh" I come undone.
My heads falls onto carter chest he take his finger out of me and lick them clean which make me more horny.
I try to move but carter grabs my butt and lifts me up and carry me like I am a baby to his room and lays me down. He starts to peel off my pants he throws them on the ground, he kiss my lips the my neck, breast, stomach.
"Stop teasing" my head falls back into the bed as he kisses this inside of my thigh.
"Sorry" he chuckled
He slid my under wear down and breathed on my wetness I could feel his breath getting closer and closer I felt his mouth latch on to me.
"Carter!" I jumped when he slid his tongue into me he hold my thigh down as the buck of the bed.
"Promise me you will let him go." He puts a finger into me once more. I feel my self about to come again. Carters body weight is put on me as he shoves his finger in and out of me.
"Say it Amara I will or I will stop." He look in my eyes.
"I prom..ise."
I feel carter shove his pants off his body and under wear I pull his shirt off.
"Are you in the pill?" He ask
"Yes"
He smirked and put his tip on top off my clit rubbing it back and forth.
Before I do this.. you promise me you won't fall for me. He says with a tone.
"Don't worry it's will be the other way around. But I promise. I sassy remark and innocently smile at him.
Other than replying he slams him self into me I let out a loud moan I put my hands on his back to keep from spazzing out he puts my legs up to my chest by rapping them with his arms his I eyes roll to the back of his head.
"Har..der please" I beg as he slows down his strokes and kisses my neck I can't help but to come I fill myself come undone all the things he is saying to me.
"I will always make you feel this way."
"I will always fuck you.
"I I've been wanting this. You.
Pussy.😭😂
He watches me as I come for him and soon after he keep going until he finishes. He falls on me and I feel all his.. never mind I'm to sore.
I soon here snores from his so I pull the covers overs us and he nuzzles into my chest. I laugh to myself I really just fucked him to get back at Kevin,

And it felt a fucking mazing.