How You Met

SAYORI

You two had been childhood friends who were very close. You were her neighbor and you would always play together as kids. You were inseparable.

"(Y/N)!" Sayori ran up and hugged you. "Hey, Sayori! How was your day?" You asked as you began walking home together. "It was fun!" Sayori grinned. "That's good." You draped your arm over her shoulders and chuckled. She leaned against you as the two of you walked home, smiling.

MONIKA

While trying to get to your class, a girl with familiar long brown hair blocked your path. She seemed to be trying to hand out flyers for something.

"(Y/N)!" You paused, not knowing Monika even knew your name. "Yeah?" You turned around to face her. "We have English together. I'm Monika." Monika smiled at you. "I know." You nodded. "I've seen some of your poems and they're really good! Would you please join my club?" Monika batted her eyelashes at you. "Sure." You said. How could you refuse?

YURI

You were in the library, trying to find the newest installment of your favourite book series. Suddenly, you- quite literally- ran into a girl with long violet hair.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" You said, holding out your hand to help her up. "Thank you..." Yuri said, blushing softly. You glanced at the ground to see the book you were looking for. "Hey! I was looking for that one! Are there any others?" You grinned at her. "N-No, this was the only copy..." Yuri blushed deeper. "Oh..." You turned to leave sadly. "We could... R-Read it together..?" Yuri suggested, tugging some of her hair. "Sure!" You agreed. The two of you sat down as she grabbed one half of the page and you the other and you began reading the book.

NATSUKI

Everyday, you would notice a cute girl sitting alone at the lunch table with no lunch. One day, you decided to give her some of yours.

You dropped an apple on the ground, bending over to pick it up. "You dropped this." You set it in front of her and walked away. You did this routine for a few weeks, choosing different foods every few days. Eventually, Natsuki had begun inviting you to sit with her. "Hey, Natsuki." You sat beside her. You pulled a sack from your bag and handed it to her, smiling as you watched her take a bite of the sandwich inside.