Asking You To Be Their GF

SAYORI

Sayori had been sort of quiet with you ever since that sleepover the two of you shared. It was a comfortable silence, yet you could tell something was on Sayori's mind the entire time.

"Sayo, you okay?" You asked, wrapping the girl in for a side hug as the two of you walked home. She nodded and stared off at the ground with a straight face. Not even a smile? "Sayo, look at me, please?" You said softly, gently turning her face to yours. "You can tell or ask me anything.." You said, kissing her sweetly. Sayori seemed to relax a bit from the action and let out a shaky sigh, pressing her fingertips together. "I-I do... Have something to ask you.." She trailed off. "Yeah? What is it?" You asked curiously. "It's about... Us..." She muttered. You blushed, hoping it would be what you thought it was. "Y-Yeah..?" You urge her to continue. "Will you... B-Be my... Girl..friend...?" She asked, looking up to meet your gaze. You squealed and kissed her passionately, trying not to jump with excitement. "Yes! A million times yes!" You giggled as Sayori beamed and hugged you close. "I love you so much!" She laughed.

MONIKA

Monika had seemed even more bubbly than Sayori since you accepted her confession, giving you quick pecks between classes and holding your hand all through club. Her attitude was rubbing off on you as well, making you feel like you were walking on air.

"(Y/N)!" Monika beamed, rushing over to you once you entered the club room. Sayori and Yuri waved and Natsuki nodded in greeting before the brunette grabbed your face and kissed you passionately, almost as in a warning to the other girls. You had noticed Monika being extra affectionate, especially when the other girls in the club were around. After club ended, you walked over to confront her over it. "Hey, Moni? Is everything okay with you?" You asked. She turned to you with a grin that seemed too wide. "I'm great!" She said, turning quickly to leave. When you turned her back to you, you saw tears glimmering in her eyes. "What's wrong, Monika?" You asked, wiping her tears. "Y-Yuri... I heard she l-likes you... I-I'm just... Scared you'll pick her over me..." She sobbed in a whisper. You held her close and consoled her. "Monika, I would never! I love you, okay? Not Yuri." You assured her. "Y-Yeah..?" Monika sniffed, calming down from her sobs. You nodded and kissed her cheek. "W-Will you be my girlfriend to p-prove it?" She asked. You giggled as she dawned a look of confusion. "No." You said as she immediately looked ready to cry again. "I'll be your girlfriend because I want to more than anything in the world." You finished as Monika chuckled softly and wiped her tears. "I love you!" She beamed through her reddened face. You smiled and kissed her happily.

YURI

Yuri had been tough to make warm up to you, but you were getting there. She was talking more with you but her cute stutter was still there much to your enjoyment.

"(Y-Y-Y/N)..?" Yuri asked, tapping your shoulder as you were about to head home. "Yes, Yuri?" You smiled up at her. "C-Can I... I-I want to.." Yuri glanced at the ground, nervously playing with her purple hair. "You want to..?" You tried to help her continue patiently. Yuri screwed her eyes closed and leaned forward, giving you a quick peck on the lips. You stood stunned for a moment before a wide grin stretched across your blushing face. Yuri looked as red as a tomato and ready to faint, as you giggled at her softly. "I-I also had something to ask you..." She continued softly. You were kind of excited, first a kiss and now a request? "Ask me anything!" You beamed. "Would you... Would you d-do me the honor of.. B-Being my g-g-girlf-f-friend..?" Yuri looked away as she stuttered in a whisper. You gasped and surged forward, hugging her close. "Yes!! Of course I will!" You squealed as Yuri hugged back tightly, smiling just as wide.

NATSUKI

Natsuki was nervous around you almost all the time, though she had been strangely clingy to you ever since she had technically confessed to you.

Natsuki clung to your arm as the two of you read a manga in the corner of the club room. Everyone else was either reading or writing a poem and the two of you were enjoying each other's company. "I love you.." She suddenly blurted, taking you completely by surprise. "H-Huh?!" You stuttered, looking over at her head on your shoulder. "D-Don't make me say it again, baka!" Natsuki whined, pouting as she snuggled closer to you. "W-What brought this up?" You asked out of curiosity. "Geez, d-do I need a reason to tell my g-girlfriend I love her?!" She groaned. "Since when am I your girlfriend?!" You squeaked, blushing even redder than Natsuki was. "Since now!" She fought back. The two of you froze as you let what just happened sink in. Natsuki met your wide eyes with even wider ones, her mouth open as she tried to find words to say. You toppled her to the ground with a soft thud and kissed her passionately. The other girls looked over as the two of you pulled away. "What? Can't a girl kiss her beautiful girlfriend without being watched?" Natsuki warned with a glare as she clung to you protectiveky, making you laugh and kiss all over her face as she grinned widely from your gesture.