How They Confess

(For if you don't see yourself as the one to do the confessing ;3)

SAYORI

You were spending the night at Sayori's house like the two of you used to do as kids, when you noticed Sayori was acting different than usual.

"Sayo?" You called, making your friend blush softly and jump in place in surprise. "Are you okay? You're acting a bit... Off." You said slowly as she turned in bed to face you. She fudgeted slightly and bit her lip, pressing her fingers together like she did when she was nervous. "It just feels... Different, now that we're older..." Sayori admitted softly, glancing at her fingertips. "How so?" You asked, a little confused. "W-Well, like sleeping in my bed together... It makes me feel... Weird..." Sayori muttered. "Weird in what way?" You asked. "Like, I feel nervous and excited at the same time! Like my heart is going a million miles an hour!" She explained, looking up into your eyes. "Sayori.. Do you know what that feeling is..?" You asked, blushing softly as your heart began to pound. "Y-Yeah.. I was hoping you felt the same..?" Sayori giggled nervously. You answered her by pulling her into your arms, kissing her forehead. She let out a squeak of surprise and blushed deeper from your actions, but smiled and hugged back nonetheless.

MONIKA

You had been packing your things up to leave for club. Monika had been acting weird for the past few days, but you didn't want to intrude by asking if something was wrong.

"Uh, (Y/N)? Monika wants you to head back into the room for a sec. Says she has something to discuss with you. Should I wait up?" Sayori asked as you were walking down the hall. "No thanks, you go ahead." You waved to her and raced back into the room in case something was wrong. "Monika? You wanted to see me?" You asked softly, finding Monika standing by one of the desks with her arms behind her back. She looked nervous. "I um... H-Had something to give you, (Y/N)!" Monika said with even more cheer than usual as you wondered if it was genuine. She held out a rose and a piece of paper as you blushed softly and took them. You read the paper and gasped softly. "A-Are you serious?" You asked, looking at Monika in disbelief. "I-I think I have my answer from your reaction... Forget I said anything!" Monika said, turning to leave. "Wait!" You called, grabbing hold of her wrist as she struggled to escape. "I love you, too!" You said, making Monika freeze. "You do?!" She beamed, whirling around to tackle you to the ground in a bone crushing hug. You grinned and hugged back, happy to hold the girl of your dreams.

YURI

You had noticed Yuri fidgeting and muttering to herself more than usual and eventually decided to confront her after club even though she had calmed down by that point.

"Hey, Yuri?" You called, stopping the girl once you two were the only ones left in the club room. "Yes, (Y-Y/N)?" She stuttered, brushing some hair from her face as she looked at you. "You seemed a bit more nervous today, are you alright?" You asked softly, stepping closer to her. She blushed when you did and hurriedly thrusted a book into your arms. You looked down at it in confusion, only to notice by the time you looked up again that Yuri had bolted. Flipping open the pages, you saw a letter written on the back coverpage in Yuri's handwriting. You gasped as tears welled in your eyes, quickly chasing after the way you assumed she went. "I LOVE YOU, TOO!" You shouted from across the hall as you caught up to Yuri. She froze, long enough for you to race over and jump into her arms. You felt safe as she wrapped her arms around you as well, smiling as your eyes fluttered closed.

NATSUKI

Natsuki had been acting even more rude and crude to you lately. Which at first was fine, but eventually started getting on your nerves. You decided to confront her about it during club.

"Hey, tall a$$!" Natsuki called, you assumed she meant you. "Please don't call me that.." You sighed, walking over to her. "Shut up and help me get my manga!" She huffed, blushing softly as she pointed to the top shelf. Normally you would've found it cute, but lately she'd been very mean to you so the charm wasn't working it's usual wonders on you. "Only if you tell me what's up with you lately." You demanded, stepping almost chest to chest- or in Natsuki's case chest to face- with her. She blushed deeper and squeaked, her eyes widening a bit. "J-Just get me my box, baka!" She said, crossing her arms as she glared angrily at you. You glared back and grabbed hold of her wrists, pinning Natsuki to the wall of the closet as you brought your face inches from hers. "Why are you being such a priss lately?!" You asked again, at your limit with her excuses. "I... I don't like you!" She stuttered out. "I never said you did." You replied, making her meet your eyes. "I-I..." She trailed off. "Answer me already!" You asked again in a whine. She growled and leaned forward, stunning you with a quick kiss to the lips. Once she pulled away you immediately kissed her again, releasing her wrists. "So you don't like me, huh?" You smirked. "S-Shut up!" She replied.