How You Confess

SAYORI

You were incredibly nervous, about to confess to your childhood best friend. You had written a poem about her in hopes that she would get the hint.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Sayori called with a wave as she came closer to you. You gulped, hiding the poem behind your back as you debated whether or not to show her. "Whatcha got there?" She asked with a giggle, reaching out to grab it from you. "Wait-!" You shouted in vain, but it was too late as she had already began reading the poem. "Oh, (Y-Y/N)... Whoever you wrote this about is so lucky.." Sayori teared up, flashing you a smile you knew was fake. She turned to run as you grabbed her wrist, pulling her against you for a hug. "You..." You muttered. "Huh?" She asked, trying to pull away. "It's about you.." You said softly. Sayori whimpered and hugged you tightly, crying into your shirt. "I love you too!" she sobbed.

MONIKA

You had started growing feelings for Monika, but didn't know if she liked you back. You decided to test if she felt the same way by trying to make her jealous.

"Hey, Yuri!" You said a bit loudly, startling the purple haired girl. "Y-Yes, (Y/N)?" Yuri answered back softly. You glanced over to see Monika giving the two of you a curious glance. "Has anyone told you how beautiful you look today?" You grinned, making the violet haired girl blush deeply as her eyes widened a little. "N-No, I don't think they have..." She shook her head slowly. You heard a chair scoot out a bit before hearing the club room door open and shut. Spinning around, you saw Monika wasn't in the room anymore. You left the flustered Yuri and ran out into the hall to look for her. "I k-knew she didn't l-like me..." You heard Monika sob, rushing in that direction. "Monika?" You called, startling her. "G-Go away, (Y-Y/N)..." She mumbled. You sighed and fell to your knees, wrapping her into your arms as she sobbed into your shirt. "What's wrong?" You asked softly. "You don't... You like Yuri..." Monika admitted quietly, blushing softly. You blushed and pulled her face up to meet yours in a passionate kiss. "You're the only one I like..." You whispered after pulling away, only to be pulled right back against her lips.

YURI

You had always admired the elegant, mysterious girl from afar every time you saw her. One day you realised it was love, and weeks later it became too much for you to handle. You decided it was now or never to tell her.

"Um, Y-Yuri?" You tapped her shoulder, making the poor girl squeak and jump in surprise from her book. "O-Oh. Hello, (Y-Y/N).." Yuri said with that stutter you found utterly adorable. "So... I found this book I thought you'd like. Will you please read it?" You asked, holding out a copy of your favourite novel. She smiled and eagerly took it from you, opening to the first page. She found the sticky note you had placed right above the chapter title, gasping in surprise as her cheeks tinted red. "Y-Yes... I-I would love to g-go out w-with you.." She said barely above a whisper. You grinned and jumped into her arms in excitement, hugging her close. Yuri smiled wider and hugged you back, sighing softly in content.

NATSUKI

You had always found Natsuki's tsundere persona adorable. Coupled by her short stature, it was hard for you not to hug her like a cute little teddy bear!

"Hey, (Y/N)! Grab me my manga, will ya?" Natsuki demanded, blushing softly as she struggled to reach the top shelf. You blushed and laughed, shaking your head at the cute sight. "What's so funny?! Just help me already!" She stomped her foot angrily, glaring at you with her arms crossed. "Sorry, you're just so adorable!" You chuckled, trying to stifle your laughs with a hand. Natsuki blushed deeper at your words and lunged at you, punching you in the shoulder repeatedly. "I'm! Not! Cute!" She growled between punches that barely hurt you. "Okay okay! You aren't cute, but you are beautiful!" You grinned. Natsuki stopped her punching as her face went red and her eyes widened slightly. "W-What?! Don't be stupid, baka!" She whined, "You should only say things like that to girls you like!" You laughed again, only further confusing the girl. "I just did." You smirked. Natsuki was about to question you when you kissed her cheek, rendering her speechless as she buried her face in her hands. "Awe!" You giggled. "S-Shut up!" She whined through her hands, secretly smiling from your words.