Asking Them To Be Your GF

(This one is coupled to the "How You Confess" one just so you aren't confused ;3 All the ones with you as the dominant/initiative one are linked and all the ones with them initiating are linked to the How They Confess ones for future reference!)

SAYORI

You and Sayori hadn't really decided what you were, you had barely even spoken about it. You were beyond friends but hadn't said you were anything more yet.

"Hey, Sayo?" You called nervously as your bubbly friend turned to face you with a grin. "Yeah, (Y/N)?" She asked. You blushed softly, her smile always had this effect on you. "Follow me." You said, grabbing her hand as she obediently followed behind you. You covered her eyes, only to let go once you arrived at the designated spot. Sayori gasped at the sight of the small picnic you had set up, hugging you close. After eating, Sayori had laid with her head in your lap. "S-Sayo?" You called as she grinned up at you. "Will you be my.. My girlfriend..?" You asked, biting your lip. Sayori sat up, shifting to sit in your lap with her arms around your neck. "I'd love to. More than anything." She said softly, leaning in to press a kiss to your lips.

MONIKA

You had just confessed to Monika a few days ago, and things were kinda awkward between the two of you. She had been overjoyed at your confession, but afterwards neither of you had done more than the occasional kiss or long hug.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Monika called, tugging your sleeve a bit. You looked at her to see the look in her eyes you recognised meant she wanted a kiss. You giggled and leaned in for a kiss as she met you halfway, smiling against your lips happily. "Be mine..." You muttered between kisses, cupping her cheeks. "Always, my love~.." Monika whispered back, holding you close as you continued to kiss her sweetly.

YURI

You and Yuri were on your first date at a local diner, not wanting to overwhelm Yuri with anything spectacular since you were trying to get her to open up to you.

"I-I will have the.. T-The s-sa- s-sal-lad..." Yuri stuttered to the waiter, blushing softly. She truly was adorable when she was nervous. You couldn't help but stifle a giggle at her as the waiter walked off. "You're so cute when you do that." You commented, smirking softly as her blush grew deeper. "O-Oh. I'm anything but, actually.." Yuri chuckled nervously, fidgeting with some of her violet locks as she glanced down at the table. "Well, I think you are. You're gorgeous, stunning, captivating.." You droned on, each word only flustering her more. Yuri hid her face in her hands until the waiter came back, uttering a quiet "thank you". The two of you sat in silence for a moment until you blurted "I love you." Yuri seemed taken aback, as you hadn't said that to her before. "I-I beg your pardon?" Yuri asked barely a whisper. "I.. I want you to be my girlfriend. Please." You said a bit more confidently. Yuri laughed softly and nodded yes, making your heart soar.

NATSUKI

After confessing to Natsuki, she started being nicer to you, even smiling more around you! She was very quiet most of the time though, as if she didn't know what to do or say.

"(Y-Y/N)..?" Natsuki asked as you randomly grabbed her hand. You glanced at her and smiled, kissing the tip of her nose. Natsuki squeaked and quieted, glancing at her knees she had pulled up to her chest. You leaned your head on her shoulder as you felt her tense drastically, practically feeling her blush radiate from her cheeks. You chuckled softly and hummed, giving her hand a light squeeze. "So... Monika was telling me about how she and Sayori started dating earlier today." You started, hoping to start up a conversation. "Yeah? So?" Natsuki asked. "Well it got me thinking... I want to be in a relationship." You stated calmly. "With who?" She asked cluelessly. You sat up and looked at her with a "really?" expression as her eyes seemed to widen with realisation. "B-Baka!" She whined, punching your shoulder. You laughed and kissed her sweetly. "G-Geez... You could've just asked..." Natsuki pouted, looking away. You laughed again and kissed her cheek, hugging her close as you grinned.