~Chapter 36~ My 13th Birthday! (Final Chapter)

~Time Skip to June, 19th~

I woke up feeling someone rip the covers off of me. My eyes beamed open. I looked up and saw Kenny.

"Happy birthday, Sabrina!" Kenny yelled kissing my cheek.

Kenny wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up from my bed.

"Uh, Kenny, where are you taking me?" I asked while Kenny walked down the stairs and my cheeks flushed red.

Kenny kissed my forehead and said, "Just wait."

I nodded and when Kenny stopped, we were in the kitchen. I saw Stan at the table while my parents stood at the table. Before I could see what they were doing, Kenny sat me down at the table and sat next to me. I rubbed my eyes with my fist and yawned. When I got done rubbing my eyes, I realized something was put in front of me. My eyes went wide. It was a mini cake.

"Huh?" I asked.

"It's your birthday!" Kenny said, "You need some cake."

I blinked a few times and looked down. The cake was chocolate and said "Happy 13th Birthday, Sabrina" in purple.

"W-Wow, t-thank you so much!" I cheered.

My dad lit the candles and turned the lights down. I was so confused. My mom took out a camera and took a picture of me.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sabrina, happy birthday to you!" All of them yelled in unision.

I held back a breath and quickly blew the candle out. Kenny grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss. My eyes went wide and I heard a camera going off.

My eyes narrowed over to my dad who ran up the stairs with Kenny pulling away and following him. I raised my eyebrow in confusion while my mom cut a slice of cake.

About five minutes later, my dad and Kenny came back downstairs. My dad ran into the kitchen while Kenny walked in slowly holding something dark purple behind his back.

Kenny walked over to me and said, "Sabrina, close your eyes and open your hands."

I nodded and followed his commands. I felt a book like material on my hands. I opened my eyes and looked down. My eyes went wide.

It was a scrap book. The title said "My Beautiful Sabrina" the letters were in dark purple. Kenny sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and laid his head on me.

"Open it up." Kenny stroked my cheek.

I smiled and flipped the cover back. I will filled with shock. There was a picture with Kenny and I, eating brownies together. The caption said, "You are the most beautiful girl in the world." By the time I got done looking through the book, I was crying a little. The pictures and captions were so thoughtful and beautiful. I gotta say, my favorite photo was when Kenny and I were sleeping together. His arms were wrapped around my body.

Kenny stroked my cheek and said, "I love you."

I grabbed his hand, making him surprised. I dragged him up the stairs and took him into my bedroom. I sat him down on my bed and sat on his lap.

"K-Kenny," I said, "I-I really want to do this."

"Do what?"

"Well, u-um, we've never m-made-out b-before."

Kenny smiled and looked at me straight in the eye. He wanted me to make the first move. I took a deep breath before pressing my lips to Kenny's. We stayed like this for about five seconds. All of a sudden, Kenny wrapped his arms around my back and deepened the kiss. I squeezed my eyes shut and rested my hands on Kenny's shoulders. Kenny flipped me over so that I was on my side. Kenny grabbed my blonde hair and started to move his lips. My grip on Kenny got tighter. This WAS my first time making out with someone.