Human!Paarthurnax x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Alduin

A nice request by FanficReader42028 :) WOOO HIGH SCHOOL'S OUT IN 6 DAYS!! :D well then after that I'd be a sophomore :,)

Darkness....clashing.... yelling... fading... dizzy....sweating...sickening. These feelings were belonging to the tough Alduin, as he turned, facing the wall, coughing, as a bead of sweat fell from his cold skin. He stirred more, wincing.

More clashing...darkness... yelling.... death. He gasped, his red eyes opening. He sat up and stared at nothing in particular, and hugged his knees, resting his traumatized-looking head on his knees. His normal, calm, breathing turned into fast, erratic breathing. He stared at his feet in the dark, his blanket was on the ground. How much was he moving in his sleep? He couldn't think straight. All he saw was the flashes of his dream. It wasn't him who died, no, it was Y/n. He shakily got up, flicking the light on. The yellow light from the ceiling cast a nice glow to his room. But, the shadows were abnormally dark. He turned his light off, and went to the living room. He sat on the couch, staring at the hard wood under his feet. His face was lit by a light that was left on by accident in the kitchen. He saw that it was the oven/stove light. (is it just me or is this the light that is always left on?) He sighed and curled up in a ball, his cold skin felt warmer than normal, making him dizzy and pale. He looked at a clock on the wall. Squinting at it, he saw it read '4:55'.  He felt warm tears well up in his eyes. He didn't know why the dream effected him this badly. Normally, if he had a nightmare, he could sleep again. It was fake, he kept telling himself. Alduin got up from his laying position, and stood, feeling a wave of dizziness wash over him. He looked down, trying to ease it, and slowly looked back up. He went to Y/n's door, his fist knocking lightly on it. No answer. He knocked again, but the door opened. It wasn't closed all the way. He went inside, but found the bed cold and alone. He remembered the Dovakiin went adventuring late last night. With a sigh, he sat on the bed. More flashes filled his mind. He tried to keep his mind off of the terrors that he experienced in his nightmare, but nothing could stop them. He needed to make sure Y/n was alright. That he was safe... happy. He went into Y/n's bathroom, staring at the sad, tired, and scared reflection in the clean mirror. He saw the dark bags under his eyes. He turned on the sink, splashing his sweaty face with cool water. Relief washed over him a little when the cool, wet, water hit his warm, pale, face. He exited the bathroom, bedroom, and fell asleep on the couch.

~

"Brother? Brother!" Paarthurnax yelled, trying to get Alduin's attention. He was too busy staring at the floor, flashing images of the blood, swords, and echoes of yelling clouded his mind.

"Brother, can you hear me?!" Paarthy shoved his brother, and Alduin jumped. More images of Y/n came to him.

"Are you alright?" Paarthy added. Alduin nodded.

"Y-..yeah,...I'm fine....When will Y/n be back?" 

"Tomorrow morning." Alduin sighed with relief again, glad that he won't be gone for too long.

"What do you want to do?" Paarthurnax asked, excitement spreading upon his face.

"I guess we could play a game."

~

That morning, Y/n never came home. Alduin woke up, stretching. The dark bags under his eyes cleared, and he felt better. He walked to the kitchen and got out f/b/f (favorite breakfast food), and f/d (favorite drink). he started making the food, and set the food on the counter.

"Morning, Aldi!" Paarthurnax called. Alduin smiled

"Hey. Is Y/n here?" Alduin asked.

"No. Maybe he'll be here later."

~

It was passed noon. No Y/n. Paarthurnax frowned.

"I had a dream Y/n died because of the Blades." Alduin frowned.

"...Me too.." He shyly admitted. 

~

It was midnight, and the brothers woke up due to nightmares. They went outside for fresh air, and found Y/n under a tree, flowers showering around him, and staring up at the stars in the black void. He was mainly looking at Canis Lupus, the wolf constellation. he held his arm up, tracing from Mag 5,0, Sirius, Mirzam, Adhara, Furud, Wezen, Aludra, back to Wezen and Furud to form the wolf. It stood there, looking strong and powerful. He stopped at Sirius, the star forming the chest of the wolf, and smiled.

"Y/n!" The boys ran to the Dragonborn, and hugged him. 

~

They spent that night watching the stars, tracing constellations, and talking about their terrors, but Y/n calmed them down just by laying there, happy.

787 words. :)