ch 11

when suddenly someone pushed him and said," you perverted doctor!"

he was sakuya! I opened my eyes for confirmation. and yes it was him. I was relieved. " what the hell are you doing here sakuya?!" akimitsu said.

" I'm here to piss you off, you cheap brat! " sakuya said.

they both started fighting. well, i didn't want to involve sakuya in this but..I didn't want to trouble him anymore!

sakuya was stronger than akimitsu. they both were panting but akimitsu fell on the floor because of sakuya hitting him hard. when the fight was almost over,  i took my things and ran away from there. sakuya ran behind me. he shouted at me to stop but I didn't. he just followed me till we reached out of the party.

I was surprised that he didn't follow me. he could have easily caught me because I'm not a very fast runner while he is. I don't want him to know about anything that happened in that room. I went home.

then someone held both of my hands and said," I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you. it is my fault."

it was narushi. how on earth he knows the way to break into my house?! 

" leave me alone" I shouted at him.

" please..don't do this! this won't ever happen again!" he said.

again? I won't repeat it ever. the note was right! I'll regret my decision!

" shut up! and go away!" I shouted at him.

" please..don't don't do this.." he pleased.

" just go...Away!" I shouted at the top of my voice!

he was still not leaving.

" don't ever dare to break into my house again! you understand! now GO AWAY! " I shouted and freed my hands from him.then  he left.

I cried all night.

            (general narration)

( in the party)

" who are you?" akimitsu asked.

" I'm the one whom you should be scared of!" a guy said.

" what! just piss off!" akimitsu said.

" how dare you do that to Aine?" the guy said.

" what? oh..that girl!" akimitsu said.

then the mysterious guy started fighting against akimitsu. the guy was far more stronger than akimitsu was.

" but who are you?" akimitsu the looser asked. he was now in a bad condition.

the guy didn't answer and went away.

           (Aine's narration)

i woke up quite early. I have to go to work. I haven't worked properly since past days.

sakuya wasn't there. I was relieved. I tried to concentrate but I failed.

Mr.ukyo gave me some documents to photocopy.

I went to the photocopy room and saw sakuya doing the same thing over there. he saw me too but didn't ask anything. we both were standing together when I thanked him. he didn't say anything.

when I had done my work and when I was ready to go,  i just asked him then," did you tell this to masami? "

he answered negatively. that relieved me. I didn't want to trouble anyone anymore.