ch 18

she waited for him in the parking area. he stopped his car in front of her. she sat in there.

while driving he said,"um..firstly , I'm sorry for what happened.. in the..auditorium!  secondly..thank you..for whatever you did for me in the principal's room! " now, he was badly blushing.

"that's alright! you didn't do anything on purpose. it was just an accident. so don't worry! " she said.

"I'm also sorry that I didn't say anything in the crowd. " he said.

"um..those girls were really loud, weren't they?" she said and giggled.

he seemed relieved.

he dropped her home then.

days passed, sakuya was busy practicing while aine was busy in the preparations of the farewell.

they both didn't meet that frequently to avoid the crowd again.

she lived alone and so sometimes she felt so lonely. it had also been quite few weeks that she hasn't seen her father. so, on a weekend, she decided to visit his place.

when she got there, she saw his apartment locked. she tried calling him, but he didn't pick up his phone.

she tried again calling, that was when she saw narushi heading towards her. she ignored him and tried calling his father. when narushi stood next to her, her father finally then picked up the call.

he told her that he's out of town and will come late. ritsuo also told her to inform him before she plans to come in his house. she had come a long way to meet her father, who wasn't in the town currently. narushi heard their conversation and grabbed her phone and told ritsuo that she could wait in narushi's house till ritsuo comes. ritsuo agreed and so she had to too.

narushi told her to go to his apartment while he'll come after few minutes. she did accordingly. she sat on the couch and then he came with many bags in his hands. he kept all the bags on the table.

"what are these?" she asked.

"um..lunch! you can grab some..after all its our first date" he teased her again.

"what? no! it's not any date!"she frowned and freaked out and said while she was all red.

"oh..come on don't be shy!" he said while serving the plates.

"I'm not shy!" she shouted.

"then why are your cheeks red?"he said.

"they are not red!" she said in a low tone because it was the truth.

they both had sushi for the lunch. after lunch, she stood to wash her hands.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"um..to wash hands!" she said.

"do you know where the washroom is?" he asked.

"um..yeah..why? it's not the first time I'm coming to your house, right!" she said.

"yeah right! I see, you remember your first visit very nicely. you don't need to keep a memory of me shirtless. If you want I can always be shirtless, just for you." he said.

"shut up!" she said and she went to washroom.

she sat on the couch when she came and he was not present there.

after few minutes, he came up with something. it was a photo. he sat next to her and showed her the photo.

"it's your father. he's my father and he's sasuke!" he said while pointing out the people in the picture.