-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

SOLIDARITY
.☆。• *° °

       MARA WIPES her face with the wet rag they provided for her

       MARA WIPES her face with the wet rag they provided for her. Her beating heart fast against her chest as she thinks about the breakdown she had ten minutes ago.

         " Are you alright now? " The sandy haired boy asks. Mara turns her head to see the Crank attending to a group of boys.  " Is this a rescue party? Why did you take me away? " the boy blinks in confusion at her nonsense.

        " You wanted to shucking be there? " Mara laughs, it feeling dry in her throat; this boy is too naive. The boy doesn't seem to find it funny though so Mara stops.

" Of course I wanted to be there, it felt- I felt free. " Mara pauses to gather her thoughts before speaking again. " I'm going to go crazy, I can already feel it. Why not enjoy the last moments of my pity-filled life at a crazy party? "

      " The bliss. " Mara turns her head to find the dazed looking boy staring at her. " What? " Mara watches as beads of sweat fall off his forehead and onto the dry and cracked floor.

" It's not you talking like that, it's the bliss. " Mara thinks about this for a second, she does feel a little bit better. She feels a little less psychotic in a sense, but she could still feel the flare eating away at her brain. She can feel the anger flowing through her veins, so much so, that at any moment she'll burst. She still has thoughts about murdering all of them.

" What's your name? " Mara shakes her head as she runs her hands through her hair. She has to go. She starts walking away, feeling her blood boiling.

Just do it. They don't want to live, look at the British one: his eyes, EAT THEM.

" Stop. " its a mutter at first, only she being able to hear it. " Where are you going? " she walks faster, ditching her ghetto heels on the way, but regretting it as soon as her feet come in contact with the boiling floor; although she's already used to the feeling.

Just give them a little taste, they wouldn't mind. If they do, knock them till they go to sleep forever!

" Stop! STOP! I'm sorry! I don't want to eat them, don't make me! Please! " Mara's vision gets bombarded with tears, resulting in it also being blurry. So, it comes unexpected when an unfamiliar voice answers her.

       " You won't. " it's comforting and calm, as if the person who spoke to Mara has done this before. Mara looks over her shoulder to see a stunning girl with long brown hair. She's walking towards Mara, confidence evident in her long strides.

" Calm down, breathe. You're not going to eat anyone. " Mara stares into her eyes, noticing how her veins are a little more noticeable and dark; like a crank's. Mara feels a wave of relief wash over her, she's a crank too.