-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

SOLIDARITY
.☆。• *° °

         MARA AWOKE to the sight of girls, all twenty of them standing before her

         MARA AWOKE to the sight of girls, all twenty of them standing before her. The women hold weapons, rusted, old, but still weapons. Upon opening her eyes, she uncovered the feeling of sand on her cheek, stuck there by sweat.

" Are you alright? " it was a mere whisper, barely audible, directed towards Mara. She slowly nods her head and gets up, using her arms as her source of strength. She realizes they moved her from her hidden spot behind the wall to where Newt's group is.

        She stands next to Newt whose face is masked with worry as he watches Thomas front and center. A gorgeous girl with raven black hair and eyes made of a crystal blue, menacingly holds a jagged machete.

She takes a look at every one of them, taking in their facial expressions of concern and vulnerability. The girl snickers to herself, they don't know what's going to hit them.

       " What's this crap about, Teresa? Nice way to greet your long-lost buddies. " Mara chuckles at Minho's response, not being able to contain it.

         At the mention of the name Teresa, Brenda spun and looked sharply at Thomas. Is this the girl? He gave her a quick nod, and the surprise of her face made him sad for some reason. Being reminded of the " You'll never be Teresa " he told Brenda back at the party, he looks away.

         Upon hearing Mara's snicker, Teresa sharply turns towards her. " Who are you? " Mara opens her mouth, getting ready to speak, before someone interrupts her.

" Teresa? What the bloody hell- " " Shut up. " it wasn't a snap or a yell, it was calm with conviction. Which only made it that more frightening. With a sharp turn, she looks back at Mara.

         Teresa doesn't recognize this girl, she isn't in the Trials, is she? No matter, WICKED will tell me what to do with her.

" Who. Are. You. " Teresa raises her machete, pointing the edged part to Mara's throat. " Nice to meet you too. " sarcastic. Not a tone you should use with this girl, Mara learns as the butt of the machete gets slammed onto her head. Sharp pain shoots down her spine as she stumbles.

" Teresa! " Newt shrieks as he catches the fallen girl, " Tommy, control your girlfriend for shucks sake! " Thomas snaps out of the daze he's in and takes a step forward, only to take one back as a girl from Group B points her bow at him. Where did they get weapons from?

Aris gulps, what happened to the girls I once knew? Sonya, Harriet, what the finch happened to them? Thomas thinks back to the tattoo imprinted on his neck; Property of WICKED. Subject A0, to be killed by Group B.