*TMR Movie*

*TMR Movie*

*possible spoiler alert*

holy shuck.

can I just say, right, holy shuck. the film... was shucking incredible.

when it first started, I honestly kept thinking it was going to cut off at the point of the trailers, and just sorta end. but it didn't. and it was holy shucking amazing.

there were a few things missing, which annoyed me a little, but didn't alter my opinions of the film at all.

first of all, there were no beetleblades! I really liked the idea of the beetleblades, so yah. I wanted to see one!

second of all, newt didn't say 'bloody' once. I admit he ran with a little bit of a limp - he dragged his leg along a bit throughout the movie - but it wasn't as obvious as I thought it would be. but newt was still shucking amazing an adorable and Sangster did an awesome job!

then there's minho. i'm sorry but that was not minho. ki hong lee did a good job and all, but the character he played was just not sassy enough to be minho. he said shuck like three times, but he didn't even say his most famous quote - 'you're the shuckiest shuck-faced shuck there ever was'. so I was a little disappointed, but Minho was still a really good character.

and then there's also the ending. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, but the ending was slightly different from the book, and it wasn't necessarily bad, but gally? that doesn't happen in the book! how is he going to be in the last film if he's like y'know, shucked?

okay. sorry for that. I still really really loved the movie; it was so much better than I expected omg.

and can we just appreciate James Dashner right at the end of the film, as one of WICKED's members. that was just absolutely brilliant. yes. and wes ball. omg he is amazing. he did such a great job. and the soundtrack too. I loved the soundtrack.

okay. sorry about that. I just needed to let it out.

I'll try and update later today, but I got a lot of school work to catch up with so I can't promise anything.

thanks for reading, guys!

~ _imagine_fantasy_