~4~

As I walked to school, I passed the alleyway were I met San and his friends. I brought another can with cat food and put it down. I didn't see any of the boys, but I can assume the can will be empty by the end of today.

I was in class, being distracted and not listening to anything what the teacher was saying. I looked outside the big window, but locked eyes with a white cat.

What is San doing here?

As this class was over, I searched for my locker to grab the book I needed for the next class. I heard some people scurrying and whispering and I listened to what some girls were saying. "Is that a new student?"
"I don't know, but he sure looks hot."
"Shall I ask for his number"-

My eavesdropping was cut short by an attack of sneezes by me and someone leaning against the lockers beside mine.

"Me-wow you look tired, Y/N."

San. What the actual heck?

"San," I sighed, "what are you doing inside the school? You can't be here." I said through my scratching and sneezing.
-"I introduced myself as a transfer student. I am allowed to be here, now." San said proudly.

Great.

I turned on my heel and walked away to my next class, sniffling a little. I heard fast footsteps coming my way. There's no way in avoiding him, apparently. Look, I find him very attractive and friendly and all that. But it's a little embarrassing when a whole new boy enters a school where no one else knows him but only me.

I sat down in my seat and San seated himself next to me. The teacher started talking about a boring subject but with San next to me, I was fine. He was quietly commenting funny things about what the teacher was saying and it became difficult for me to not laugh. I was still sneezing my head off, but no one was bothered by it. Others thought I got a cold, or something like that.

It became usual that San was coming with me to every class. A few weeks passed and to my surprise, I noticed that my allergy was getting less and less serious. Another thing that was stuck in my mind, was that girls were swooning over San and he didn't even mind a single bit. I'm not sure why it was bothering me, though.

I'm not jealous, we're friends. I should support his decisions.

As soon as I got home, I got a few messages from San.