~6~

'San! How was your date?' I ran up to San, who turned his head to me and smiled, showing his cute dimples. A beautiful girl beside him turned around, too. She raised a brow and clinged onto his arm as she said, 'It went great! Didn't it, Sannie?' and she gently nudged him. San chuckled, nodding at me. I smiled a bit awkwardly. I wasn't sure about the whole situation, but if San had fun then I won't bother him with the questions that now lingered in my head.

-'Y/n, are you coming?' A familiar voice said.
Mingi also came to my school with the same lie, being an "exchange student" that is.

-'Mingi?!'

'San!!'

Mingi ran up to San and asked him what he was doing in the school. He then pointed to the girl beside him. 'I introduced myself as an exchange student so that they would let me in the building.' San said and Mingi nodded, saying that's exactly what he did also. 

'What are you doing here, by the way?' San asked, not wanting to sound impolite.

-'I'm here for Y/n!' Mingi brightly smiled while looking over at me. I slid my arms around his waist from behind as I giggled, 'We're dating.'

San's eyes widened as he looked at me. He then chuckled, which sounded quite awkward but I shrugged it off. 'My class is about to start. I have to go!' I turned to Mingi and quickly pecked his cheek before running off.
Before I walked around the corner, I could feel a gaze somewhat burning holes in my back but I didn't turn around. It was too late anyway.

Just like everyday, I walked to the alley to put down some cat food for the others. Mingi and San left the school earlier than I did, because San had planned another date with his 'cute girl' and Mingi got bored.

Even though I was with Mingi now, I still couldn't bare the thought of San dating. It feels wrong to think about it while in an other relationship, but I just can't help it.
I really need to speak up about it soon.

Eventually, I saw a black cat with sparkling blue eyes walking up to the food first.
Mingi's hair is somewhat black with blue ends so this has to be him.

'Mingi...?' I hesitated. But I was right. As soon as I said his name he turned into his human form. It feels weird to say 'human form' but I don't know what else I should call it. A hybrid? Yeah, that sounds better. Though, he became like this because of a crazy experiment. He's not a magical type of hybrid or something like that. 
-'Hi Y/n~ thank you for the food.' He purred and pecked my cheek.

'Always, Mingi~ but I hope you leave a bit for your friends.'

'Oops, sorry.. my hands slipped~' Mingi said while looking at me with his 'innocent' eyes. I playfully punched his chest.
I didn't focus for a moment and zoned out. I do that all the time on the most random moments. It was because of San and the whole situation. I still love San, but I'm dating Mingi. Why? Because Mingi loves me and I couldn't say no? Was I in need for love because San didn't love me back? Am I lying to Mingi? It seems like it... I really need to tell him how I feel. Please don't be upset, please don't!

-'Y/n? Earth to Y/n~' Mingi cooed, waving his hand in front of my face. 'Is something...on your mind?' He now frowned. He doesn't want me to be upset or hurt because of things.

'I need to tell you something...' I said. Not noticing we were being watched by an extra pair of eyes.

-
SHDJDJFHf this story is getting worse each chapter I'm so sorry!!
Imma make it up to you —> here's a cookie 🍪

That doesn't make it up, I know :((
But I hope you are enjoying the story so far, though.
I didn't really plan the storyline so everything is completely random. That makes writing this difficult,, even more when English is not your first language :')

I'll try my best to keep up the story and make it a lil' better! <3