New Boundries

I made it to where the blood smell led me to see Yuki holding Artemis, Zero with the Bloody Rose pointed at Hanbusa and Akaski, and 2 day class girls laying on the ground.
    "What is going on here?" I asked.
    "Aido bit into Yuki after he tried to make those 2 idiots his snacks. Where were you?" Zero asked.
     "Busy. You know the rules Hanbusa, no biting!" I said.
     "We should just put him down. He bit Yuki!" Zero said.
     "Maybe," I sighed.
      "Zero! Luna! No!" Yuki yelled as Zero pulled the trigger. The shot missed, because Kaname moved Zero's arm.
    "Kaname," Yuki gasped.
    "Lord Kaname!" Hanbusa and Akaski said.
      "You!" Zero growled.
     "Will you put that away, it's dangerous. The girl's memories will be wiped clear of vampires, and I will personal see Hanbusa is taken to the headmaster. You too, Akaski because you didn't stop him. You shouldn't be so quick to shoot first, Zero. Sirein will take their memories and drop them off at the headmaster as well," Kaname said.
     "Thank you, Kaname," Yuki bowed.
    "Goodnight, Yuki," he smiled, and she blushed. I rolled my eyes and walked away.
       I was sitting beside the small lake inside the wall when I felt someone behind me,"what do you want?" I asked.
     "What did he want with you?" Zero asked.
    "To remind me of the worst part of my life," I sighed.
    "What?"
      "He reminded me that you'll soon become a Level E and I'll have to kill you."
     "I'm not a Level E yet," he said now standing beside me.
      "Yet would be the point. Zero, are you thirsty now?" I asked.
     "I always am."
    "Would you ever drink from anyone?"
    "Why? Why are you asking me this?"
    "If you ever find yourself where you feel you need too, do me a favor?"
     "Kill myself so you don't?" He chuckled.
     "I'm being serious. If you find yourself needing too, don't bite anyone else, but me."
   "What? Why would you say that?" He gasped.
     "Don't bite anyone else, but me. I want to help you through this and if by doing so we have to commit the biggest crime, then so be it. I won't lose the boy I lo-care about to Level E!" I said.
     "You were going to say something else besides care. What?"
     "Nothing. Just promise me," I said.
     "I promise not to drink from anyone, but you."
    "I'm serious. You do it and I'll kill you!"
    "I know," he smiled. He sat beside me and I laid my head on  his shoulder and that's how we sat the rest of the time.
      Zero walked me to the girl's dorm to sleep before he walked to the boy's. I didn't sleep much thinking about Kaname's threat and Zero's promise. Would Kaname kill someone Yuki held so dear to her? Would Zero keep his promise? The answer to both was yes. Kaname would kill even my dad to protect Yuki. Zero promised me he wouldn't drink from anyone else, he wouldn't dare break it to lose my trust.
      The next morning I got up and slide on regular clothes other then my school uniform, since my dad was sending Yuki, Zero, and I out on errands. I slide on black ripped in the thigh and knee jeans, my belt, strapped my knife to my belt, and another to my thigh, my hiking/hunting boots, a plain black shirt, and my black leather coat over it, leaving my long silvery hair to hang down right above my butt. I just opened the door when Zero and Yuki rounded the corner.
     "Ready?" Yuki smiled.
      "Yep," I smiled to her.
        Zero wouldn't make eye contact with me probably mad about the night before. Zero was a little a head of Yuki and I when she asked,"did you like kiss him or something and that's why he's avoiding you so much?"
     "Maybe I should have instead of what did happen," I sighed.
      "what happened?"
     "Do you know about him?"
    "Yeah, he's one of them," she sighed.
       "Humans who become vampires eventually fall to Level E, that will happen to him, but if he drinks right, it'll slow down."
     "And?"
    "I made him promise me something."
    "What?"
     "That he wouldn't drink from anyone, but me."
     "If he does?"
    "I'll kill him myself."
       "Are you 2 coming or not?" Zero called back.
     "Yeah, chill!" I yelled up.
     We were walking next to Zero this time, me in between the 2. We got everything on the list when Yuki decided to get some ice cream Zero went with her while I stopped at the book store.
     "Can I help you find something?" A man asked. Instantly, my hunter senses went off. I spun around and placed my hand on the handle of the knife on my thigh,"you're a quick little hunter, but you have no need to worry. I am earning just like a human does."
    "Sorry, I'm just browsing," I smiled and turned back around.
      I'd been in the store for almost an hour when I decided to leave. When I got to the shop I parted from Yuki and Zero I noticed they were both gone,"great," I sighed. I heard Yuki scream and took off running.
       When I got to her Zero was there. Just as I pulled my knife to deliver the last blow a sword cut through the Level E to show Senri and Takuma standing there,"what?" Yuki asked.
     I spun around to see she'd cut her arm. I checked to make sure she was okay and tore some of my shirt to wrap it.    
         "What are you 2 doing here?" Zero asked.
      "we were told to handle that one," Takuma said.    
          "By?" I asked.
       "If you want answers come to the moon dorm tonight," Takuma said.
      "Okay," Yuki smiled.
     "See you 3 tonight then," Takuma said and they left then shortly after so did we.
      When night hit Yuki begged me to go with her. Zero had already agreed,"are you trying to make him feel more awkward about everything? He's been avoiding me like a plague."
      "Fine, I'll just report to you then," she said.
       "Thanks," I smiled.
    While her and Zero went I walked around campus. I'd been walking for a bit when I saw Zero running to the pool. I walked over to see his blood tablets on the ground,"Zero," I said.
     He looked up at me with crimson eyes. I dropped in front of him,"they're not working," he gasped out.
     "You idiot, I told you!" I sighed. I leaned him against me when I felt his breath on my neck, I didn't panic, I moved my hair out of the way when he threw us both into the pool.
      He pulled me to the surface facing him, when I saw Yagari, Zero's teacher, pull his gun on Zero and right before I could yell or do anything Yagari pulled the trigger shooting Zero in the shoulder.
       "No!" I screamed and threw myself in front of him. 
     "You're a hunter yet you protect an Level E?!"
     "He's not a level E!"
     "He was going to bite you!"
   He's the one who threw us in the water so he didn't,"I yelled at Yagari.
     "Move so I can finish it!"
    I pulled Zero so his head was on my chest,"I will not!"
    "You really are the daughter of  that old twit!" Yagari sighed.
     "You really went to far, Zero isn't a Level E!" Yuki yelled coming to my aid with my dad hot on her trail.
       "Yagari, what are you doing? You've gone way too far! And how long are you going to make a girl sit in the cold water?" My dad glared,"come on sweetie get out of there before you get sick," my dad said and helped me out of the pool.
    "You were gonna let him bite you," Yagari said grabbing my arm to stop me from passing him.
    "I was and still would."
    "Why?"
    "I care about him."
    "What if he bites some else?"
    "I'll kill him myself. He promised he wouldn't, only me. I plan to let it stay that way until I die or he goes to Level E."
    "When he does go to Level E?"
    "I'll do it."
      "Can you though?" It wasn't Yagari, my dad, Zero, or even Yuki who asked, it was Kaname.
     "I can and I will," I said, pulled my arm from Yagari's grasp and walked away to shower.